Mei: I'm Dr. Mei, a scientist of Fire Moth.

Mobius: And I am Dr

Mobius: And I am Dr. Mobius, the head scientist of Fire Moth.

Y/n: Nice to meet you both.

Mei: You seem to be quite the warrior.

Mobius: We could use a warrior like you in our ranks.

Y/n: I'm happy enough to help save humanity.

Mobius: Good. Now follow us, and you shall be registered.

Y/n found the scientists where he was registered as a soldier. Later, he was approached by Mei.

Mei: It looks like you're officially registered.

Y/n: Yup.

Mei: Just make sure not to get yourself killed.

Y/n: It's impossible for me to die from those beasts.

Mei said nothing else and returned to her work. Y/n merely explored around while waiting for his first mission. He then found a quiet place to meditate in peace. He meditated for a couple of hours when he heard an alarm.

Y/n: Looks like it's time to kill more Honkai.

Y/n got up and left to meet up with the others when Dr. Mei stopped him.

Y/n: Hm?

Mei: I just wanted to say... Good luck...

Y/n: Oh, thanks!

The soldiers were then sent out to kill Honkai with the risk of dying and never returning. Two soldiers held a lot on their minds, Y/n and Kevin Kaslana. Kevin had Dr. Mei to lose if he died while Y/n worried about Honkai taking over. The ship landed, and the soldiers charged at the Honkai. Many were slaughtered as Y/n, and Kevin did their best to protect the rest. Y/n roared incinerating many Honkai as Kevin shot others. Ultimately, a handful of soldiers returned back to base. When they returned, Dr. Mei ran towards Kevin and hugged him.

Mei: You had me worried!