Evangeline

Spencer x reader 

You and Spencer were watching the fire flies in the sky sitting down on a blanket on the grass, pointing to every fire fly you both saw. The air was warm and the scent was calming, Your head was currently on his lap and his hand was placed on your shoulder. "Wanna dance?" he asks. You give a big smile and nod. He grabs your hand and you both sway around laughing. The fire flies dance around both of you so brightly. 

He spins you around and you let out a laugh. Both of you now are slow dancing and slowly twirling. Spencer keeps his eyes focused on you and you focus yours on him. Love shines within his eyes, You dance to the music playing while holding onto each other. Spencer picks you up and spins you around, hair flowing in the air and a big smile on both of your faces. You both stopped dancing and sat back down on the blanket. You lean your head on his shoulder and he rests his head on yours.

"We should do this again" he says "We should" you say. Hours pass and you both pack your belongings up and leave. Spencer opens the door for you and you step inside thanking him, Spencer takes a seat on the couch and turns the TV on. You light a pumpkin spiced scented candle and cuddle up to Spencer. He grabs a blanket and wraps it around the both of you, You tell him you love him and fall asleep in his arms and he holds you tighter. 

Eventually Spencer also gets sleepy and turns the TV off and blows the candle out to go to sleep as well. Spencer as well says "I love you" back then he closes his eyes and falls asleep holding you. Before he was fully asleep, the sound of rain could be heard. A very calming noise that both you and him love. 

"And I love you, Evangeline..

Author - This is so cringey but whatever.