Summer Break

Season: 2
3rd POV
"Context"

She really did like the rain, it was calming and soothing to the touch and sound

She really did like the rain, it was calming and soothing to the touch and sound. She hummed to herself relaxed before she opened her eyes feeling like she was being watched.

She glanced down before smiling "hey" she flashed her pearly whites as they matched hers.

Jocelyn looked down smiling, she knew he'd come back at some point "hey" she gave a little wave "hey" he gave an awkward thin lipped smile.

"Are you coming up here, or are you gonna be scary down there getting soaked?" She asked with a giggle, he looked around before climbing the tree he knew so well.

"Come on, I'll dry you off" she hummed stepping back as he climbed through her window "thanks" he coughed a bit "here" she smiled walking away to grab a towel from the hallway.

She came back handing him the towel he took to dry his hair off "why'd you come back?" She asked watching him "I...don't know" he shrugged letting the towel hang around on his shoulders.

"Miss me?" She teased "as if" he scoffed waving her off as the two stood smiling. She knew why he was here but she didn't mind it, she also wanted this to happen. He'd probably laugh at her and her desperation but Spencer truly was a good person beneath all his dickhead layers he kept so tightly around him.

Maybe that was his equivalent to walls.

"Why are you looking at me all dumb?" He asked flicking her forehead making her giggle "I just...know why" she said softly as to not scare him away "yeah?" He asked looking down into her eyes, the eyes that swallowed him and his hidden self whole.

"You...don't mind?" He asked hesitantly "why would I, spider?" She asked reaching for his face "because of what I did and what was said" he whispered subconsciously leaning into her touch. "I want this as much as you, okay? I need this, if you will" she smiled trying to lighten his mood.

"Really?" He asked as she slowly wrapped her arms around his neck bringing their foreheads together, spider was dazed but the way she moved almost reminded him of a snake.

A snake that got a spider tightly wrapped around its body.

"Of course." Her sultry voice gave him chills.

"Even if I don't want this to continue tomorrow? Can I still have this, you, tonight if I want to move on from...everything" he breathed out as if he was suffocating.

Jocelyn snapped her eyes opened to see his eyes closed with his eyebrows basically touching, she didn't like this. Why didn't he want her? The one person who used her to forget about another girl didn't want her. Jocelyn almost laughed at the thought.

He never wanted her did he?

Her lips curled brushing over his "one last time, Spencer" she teased, name dancing around on her tongue smoothly and effortlessly. He liked that and she gave one last bit of her to him.

Kind of like a gift.

Maybe it would change his mind, echoed in her mind, maybe just maybe he'd like her back this one time

Spider was the first to break the hesitation they both held dearly, after he took the lead Jocelyn gave. She gave, gave, gave. She gave everything she could to satisfy the one boy who didn't want her.

She never felt so empty and used the morning after waking up alone, in a tidy room, with the blankets neatly tucked around her as if he was never there last night.

Maybe that's why she had changed so much over summer break.

IM POSTING EPISODE ONE!!