"JAY, WHERE ARE YOU?" I hear Chloée call me from inside the house.

I wiped away my tears before going inside. Chloée threw herself directly into my arms crying. Seeing men carrying two black bags, I understood that Robert and Mia Fleseher were no longer around. I started crying too. Nico and Sarah were crying too, but tried to stay strong because they were the oldest.

They left with the doctors to sign the documents. Chloée and I were sitting in the living room. I tried to be there for her, but I had to go take care of Will's case too. I feel a little bad to left her alone after the death of her grand parents.

Shit, I have to go. I'm the only person who has stayed close to William. He hasn't had any family for a long time, and his gang abandons him. I have to be there for him like he was always there for me.

"Chloée, I have to go to the DC hospital," I say, wiping my tears and looking into her eyes.

"What's going on?" She always asks me while she cries a little.

"William wants to cut off the machine that keeps him alive, and he wants to talk to me before doing it," I said with tears streaming from my eyes. I couldn't even look her in the eyes.

"Oh, I understand. Take the car keys. I'm not in the state to drive," Chloée said.

"You coming? and you know I only have my G1," I said.

"I don't want to be alone, and I don't want to leave you alone. If you drive normally, it's fine, and I have my G," she said.

"Okay, let's go," I said.

I took the keys to her car and headed towards DC. This is the second time I've driven such a powerful and luxurious car. Dylan's was more powerful, but this car is also quite powerful and fast.

We arrived at the DC hospital, and Chloée couldn't stop crying the whole way.

"Chloée, stay in the car. I'm coming," I said with a voice full of stress.

"No, I want to come with you," Chloée said, holding my hand tightly.

I looked her in the eyes and then said, "Okay, wipe away your tears, my baby."

"My baby, it's crazy," Chloée said with a little smile on her lips.

We headed towards Will's room and entered. I was directly affected by the state he was in. I couldn't even really recognize him anymore with all the machines plugged into him. The doctor was waiting for us outside. So we went to sit down by his bed.

The bed was straightened so that he could see us in the eye, but I could hardly do it. Seeing one of my only best friends in this completely paralyzed state, he could no longer keep his mouth shut.

"Jay, old man, how are you? Who is this beautiful lady who accompanies you? She looks a lot like that girl you were telling me about, Flesher," Will said with a very weak voice.

"I'm okay, old man. Yes, it's Chloée Flesher, my wife," I said with a shy voice, and Chloée smiled a little because I called her my wife.

"You're married now?how long I was in a coma. Plus, with a beautiful and intelligent young woman, I'm happy for you," he said.

"We don't have it yet, but soon we will," I answer.

"Yes, I am Jay's wife. Happy to finally meet you. He talked to me a lot about you, but we never had the chance to talk before today," Chloée said.

"Unfortunately, we met at a complicated time. But I am happy to meet the woman who will take care of my little brother. He is a big, impulsive, and stubborn baby sometimes, you know," he said with a smile.