Chapter XXI

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

Word Count: 14k Words

Monitors are seen showing footage of I.M.P's previous activities in the human world. The first shows Blitzo and Moxxie outside Martha's house, Moxxie then pushes Blitzo's gun causing him to shoot in the wrong direction.

The second shows Millie coming out of the ocean after 'killing' the fish monster, walking past Velvette.

The third shows Millie and Moxxie French kissing while swinging on a rope during the confrontation against the Cherubs.

The fourth shows a shot of horses, which then zooms in past them onto Blitzo, who was caught choking on the boba pearls of his drink.

Someone then points at the screen with Blitzo. " Right there! This was the first sighting."

" They are definitely from Hell. They must use this dark magic to cross over into our world... and they seem to be killing specifically targeted people. But, why?" The two figures reveal themselves as a woman and male wearing suits, and working for the government. They are Agent One and Agent Two.

Agents one and two look towards a wall of monitors showing footage of (Y/N)

Agents one and two look towards a wall of monitors showing footage of (Y/N). Some show his Angel features. " Why would an Angel be helping demons?" Agent One questioned.

The first Monitor shows (Y/N) hovering over Martha's house, watching over I.M.P. It skips to (Y/N) knocking out Ralpie before showing footage of (Y/N) 'fighting' Martha.

The second shows a portal opening up before closing. It switches to (Y/N) scolding the group of demons during spring break. Police arrived at the scene before being knocked out when (Y/N) snapped his fingers.

The third shows (Y/N) receiving a blessing before leaving Lyle's mansion. A minute later Lute arrives, looking around the area before flying out of the mansion.

The fourth shows (Y/N) talking to the Chrubs with Collin on his side before revealing his angel heritage to them. (Y/N) creates a portal to Hell and walks through it with Collin following. Seconds later, Lute arrives to question Keenie and Cletus before scowling at them. She flies out of the Auditorium.

Agent Two rubs her chin. " Maybe they're controlling him?"

Agent One shakes his head in disapproval. " Not likely." He points at the first two monitors. " He's helping them and scolding them. This means he is aiding in their quest to kill humans."

Agent Two points at the third monitor and reinforces her partner's theory. " That would explain why another angel is hunting him. That begs the question, why would an angel betray heaven?"

The two agents couldn't fathom why an angel would assist demons and prefer hell. It's unlikely he was banished like Lucifer as (Y/N) still had pearly white wings and a halo.