Chapter XIX

(Disclaimer: I don't own Hazbin Hotel. Any pictures or videos used don't belong to me)

A sigh of contentment from Stolas is heard as he enjoys his night of Passionate Fornication with Blitzo. Blitzo lights a cigarette on Stolas' bed and folds his arms behind his head. 

" I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early. I have an engagement this month on the full moon," Stolas said while tied up to the bed. He's also wearing a ball gag and harness. 

" When this happens, it's not really something I fuss about..." Blitzo uses his cigar to burn the rope to free Stolas before continuing. " But, do you really need the book for this farm bullshit? I have, like, fifteen new clients waitin' for heads to roll."

" As shocking as it may seem,  Blitzy, my grimoiiiiiire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty-bitty Imps like yourself," Stolas explained putting out the cigarette in one of Blitzo's horns and pinching his cheek before Blitzo shoved him away. 

" The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion! It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals," Stolas said, ignoring Blitzo spitting out a feather. 

" Wrath, huh? My employees are from there. I've never really been. I hear it's full of inbred chucklefucks," Blitzo said. 

Stolas sits up when coming up with a great idea. " Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..." Stolas pulls the cover over his head and then appears near Blitzo's crotch. " ...special access~" Stolas purred while chuckling. 

Blitzo rolls his eyes. " Look, I told you, we're not bodyguards. Okay? That was a one-time thing we did badly. Well except for (Y/N), he did his job perfectly which I'm glad for," Blitzo admitted. 

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head and does a playful head tilt. 

" I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival

" I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year. Plus you can invite (Y/N) to come along as Octavia has been dying to meet him again," Stolas suggested. 

" So your daughter has the hots for an Overlord," Blitzo said with a grin. 

" I prefer the word infatuated," Stolas said protectively. 

" So you're willing to bang an imp but won't let your daughter date an Overlord." 

Stolas sighs. " I wouldn't prohibit my daughter from dating (Y/N) if chooses to. My family, however... is complicated, to say the least. However, once she turns twenty-one in a few months, the family can't say anything as she can officially become head of the Goetia family if she chooses to," Stolas explained. 

Blitzo decides to move on for now. " Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway."