CHAPTER•♡9♡• Too Much

Start from the beginning

_What.... what mosquito bit you eh Jung...
_shut up, let me s*ck you off and enjoy this beautiful body before I go back to sleep.

_ah ah hah we just did it and you're already excited, what a pervert.
_Hmm hmm.

_ swallow don't let even a drop flow ahh hngg hahhhg.
_hummm hahhhg
glurppp glurppp glurp
Ahhhhh couch couch couchhh.

_bastard you wanted to suffocate me, I couldn't breathe.
_you're so sexy, come and satisfy your desire before daybreak.

_Dmn you F@ck.
_Again, Again, Yes, Stronger
Go ahead ahahhhh
(Penetrates AT ONCE DEEPLY.....)

_IT'S NOT ENOUGH AHHHH....
_Haaaa HAAAA UGHHH.....

_ YOU LIKE MY D>.<CK SO MUCH THAT F×CKING YOU BRUTALLY MAKES YOU SO HAPPY ARGHHH...
_YES I LOVE YOUR D:CK IT'S SO GOOD TAKE ME AHHH HMMM AS MUCH AS YOU WANT AHHHRGG.

HAAA HAAAA Nhgggg...
_ Amazing you came again, you have great potential, Jung
_ Shut your mouth.

_How many times have I f¿cked you until your legs are this weak?
_ Ah Shut up.

_don't hold back, go shout more.
_ I like it oh damn.

_Oopsss maybe I'm not f☆cking you roughly enough.
_Don't you think you found the wrong person, if you want to hear a b%tch scream dirty sh*t.

Twitsh Thwop Thrust.....
_ AHHHHHH you are just a hmm hngg d•rty perverted.

_you still have the strength to respond which means you also have the strength to play with me for a long time right?
_urhgggg MR Hwa please stop I can't take more ahhhhhh.....

_Just shut up Nhggggg
(Penetrates vigorously)
Trust Twitsh Twitsh Thwop
Fwop fwop fwop

>♡<With all the vulgar noises of our bodies moving.... I was unable to think clearly.>♡<

10:00 a.m.
_.....
Phone ringing

_Yes I'm listening.
_Jung it's me.

_Lize, is that you?
_Don't tell me you forgot my voice.

_ Who knows, so I thought I understood, you're going back to Korea this evening.
_Who tipped you off, maybe Hyung.

_Yeah last night but we couldn't stay on the call for too long.
_I will organize a party (a banquet) of some sort and I would like you to be present. I told Hyung and Woo they agreed.

_Where is it happening ?
_Millennium Hilton Seoul Hotel at 8 p.m. in a week, you know where it is and you can come by car, right.

_ don't worry I know the address so are you still in contact with Jiwon??
_Yes yesterday I spoke to him he told me that he was in New York and I told him that I will be in Korea.

_No wonder he always loved traveling. We'll see you the next day, because I have things to do in the morning.
_Okay I'm going to rest as soon I'm at the hotel so you still live with your family?

_Yes but it's been a month I'm not there anymore, I'm at my house you know there are often servants and bodyguards.
_I know, don't worry, I haven't forgotten everything I experienced with you, especially you. I remember everyone like it was yesterday.

_ah ahh that was a surprise, it made me happy to hear your.
_Me too, I'm going bye.

I don't see Hwa, maybe he left early, what an idiot he didn't even wake me up. Well I don't want to get up and it's only 11:45 a.m., I couldn't sleep last night so I'm going to take advantage of it ahhhh, how nice it is to be alone.

_Hary did you ask the principals to come to my office today.
_Yes M Hwa they told me that they will be there in the evening around 7 p.m.

_Okay thank you let's start the meeting Hello everyone thank you for coming.

At 8:00 p.m. Hwa met with the directors as planned and was able to see and conclude some deals.

A few hours later.
Phone ringing
ringg ringgg....

_Halo Sang how are you???
_Jung it's okay, but you dirty scoundrel why did you dump me it's been a while no I'm exaggerating.

_I'm sincerely sorry I had so much to do that I couldn't even call you, if you're available we'll see you this evening at the bar.
_Yes this evening I am working at the bar, you will tell me everything once there I warn you you will not leave without having finished your story ah ah ah.

_good OK bye
_I'm hanging up.

Jung took his bath, got dressed and went to meet Sang as planned ****

_ah ah ah so you're really unemployed and for a month that... I don't believe it.

_You agreed to see me this evening to have a laugh or to give me advice, you dirty macaque, wait until I'm drunk to make you down your drink.
_Yes sir, in fact I don't have much to say to you, you just have to do what seems right to you, like what will make you happy.

_ahhhhh what a slow ass you're not helping me here, well I'm still going to listen to you we'll see.
_I'm sorry but I have to go back, I'll take you home?

_I was planning to call a taxi but if that doesn't bother you, okay.
_OK come lean on my shoulder.

He dropped Jung off at his house and returned home as well.

Phone ringing
brrr ringg ringgg ***

_....
Ringg ringgg ringggg.....
Why do we keep calling what the fuck is going on, I'm sleepy and I have a headache.

_I'M LISTENING I HOPE THERE'S A GOOD REASON WAKE ME UP FROM SLEEPING....
_Jung it's me you're still drunk you brat tomorrow morning come to my office.

_Why do you have nothing else planned Woo, we won't be able to see each other at home I won't go there I'm lazy.
_No matter I have to see you tomorrow in my office and no excuses, that's understood.

_...... beep beep beep beep
_as I imagined he hung up on me but Hyung do you think he will still come.

_Hmmm it's difficult to say, we'll see.
The next day 9:00 a.m.

_HELLO MR JUNG
Said some employees in the hallway.
_Hello, Woo is in her office.

_Yes Sir, she arrived early this morning, you want us to tell her that you are here?
_No, no problem, I will let her know of my presence myself.

CLACK BAM!!!!!!!!
*What a smashing entry, it's clear that Jung isn't in the mood.

_WHAT THE HELL IS THAT JUNG CAN YOU CORRECT YOUR BAD HABITS AND DON'T OPEN MY DOOR LIKE THIS ASSHOLE.