Paris

Marinette's POV*

After Detransforming, I reached out for my phone and called Alya.

"I'm experiencing a little setback." I sighed

"Why does that not surprise me in the slightest." Alya replied

"Save me a seat to you- know- who, please, I'll be there as fast as I can."

"But don't you know? I thought you knew!"

My eyebrows furrowed and I continued.

"What? What am I supposed to know?"

"Adrien has gone to Shanghai!" Alya screamed

I gasped and dropped the package.

"There must be some kind of mistake, I always know what's up with Adrien! His Five First names and every corresponding name date, his yearly schedule, even his shoe size. If anything there were to know about him, I would know it!"

"Well he told Nino about the opening of his dads shop in Shanghai has been moved up at the last minute."

I smiled slightly as I looked at the package.
"Shanghai?"

I hanged up and ran toward the bakery.

*I'm too lazy to do the word vomit part bc Marinette is saying alot of nonsense sometimes*

Airport:

"Le vol 136 France vers Shanghai décolle dans 40 minutes. Translation: Flight 136 France to Shanghai departs in 40 minutes" The voice in the airport said.

"Uh oh! Tikki would it be better if I transform and go to Shanghai by powers?" I asked and smiled awkwardly.

"Marinette?" Tikki scolded

I groaned and went through the security.

Airplane:

"Attaches vos ceintures on va avoir in pain de turbulences. Transilation: Fasten your seat belts we are going to have a bit of turbulence"

I woke up and attached my seatbelt, and took my phone to calm me down.

(Anyway can you guys write when ur reading this? I'm watching the movie rn.
And Please tell me if this is copyright.)