||Content With You {MN extras 2/?}

Unedited~
• • • 

"Don't you have shit to do? Some piano lessons you're hiding from, language arts?" Jiho Osoro's voice was dripping with annoyance and filled with frustration. It was enough for the receiver on the other end to feel his ire, an ire that was almost as tangible as the tension in the air around them.

He was close to his breaking point, hanging on by a thread and there was only one reason why.

He was beyond fed up with it all, couldn't even cosplay cooperate overlord aka, 'his own brother', who had been gone for almost a week now mind you, in the comfort of his brother's huge and well finished office because of only one reason.

The reason being one specific person.

His dumb kid sister who stuck to him like glue, causing much exasperation for him each day.

Amelia Osoro, the dumb kid sister in question who would be highly offended if his regard reached her ear, treated his words like a brush of air against her earlobes and continued to scroll mindlessly on her phone. Her feet were up and over the back of the sofa in the far corner of the office and she lay nearly upside down, chewing on fruit flavored gum and having little care in the world.

To many others and to the receptionist who had no choice but to let her in she always appeared as the picture perfect forth sibling, apmost eighteen, calm and serene, carrying herself like a pampered princess but the second the door closed and she was in the company of her own she crept to the couch and dropped all pretenses.

It was a sight Jiho was used to. Her own special way to rebel from the concept she had to carry, drilled into her from birth by the older adults in the family. Jiho got it, but strictly preferred her to rebel on her own time.

His eyes couldn't stop twitching for the past hour or so. Not only was she chewing the gum so loud, an action that could send their mother to an early grave at the classlessness of it all, she occasionally watched videos without even considering the fact that she wasn't alone, on the loudest volume as if she was deaf.

Jiho tried to concentrate, then gave up. "Amelia-!"

"Hm?" She paused her mindless scrolling, tilting her head to peak at him. "Said something?" She asked.

"Yes," Jiho took deep breaths, "I did, don't you have classes or something? Its almost 12 on a week day!"

"Uh, Nah. I got off early, just my luck hm." She grinned at him.

Jiho left eye twitched again, she had gotten off early consecutively in the past few days then. Pfft as if! He knew to call bullshit when he saw it.

"Then go home!"

"Dun wanna-!" She murmured, going back to her phone.

"Amelia-"

"I know you're lonely, I'm just keeping your company big brother," She spoke sweetly.

Jiho was momentarily at a lost for words, "Wah-!! Y-You can't keep coming here to hide from Mom you know-"

"What-" she swung her legs and quickly righted herself, "N-No I'm not!" She quickly sat up, phone forgotten.

"Oh you aren't?" Jiho feigned shock, then smiled sweetly and deceptively. He turned in the swivel chair, reaching for the phone to his right on the thick wide desk, "-Then I'm sure you wouldn't mind me calling her and telling her where exactly you ar-"

"NO!" The sound was nearly a screech, it hurt his ears.

Jiho was startled. Amelia was already so short in stature, still stuck in the trenches barely 5 feet, how on earth did she run so fast!? A bullet?!