What do you need?

I feel very sick and y/n wants to go

to the park, but I'm just too weak.

Oh no poor Lizard, you probably got

Infected by y/n.

Give me 20 minutes

Thank you Scar, you're

the best!

I know ;)

Time skip to when Scarlett picks y/n up.

"Y/n/n could you please open the door, its scarly" , I asked my daughter.

Within seconds Scarlett stood right in front of me with a happy looking y/n in her arms.

"Oh Liz get some sleep while we are outside" , Scarlett said kinda worried.

"Do you wanna tell me that I look horrible?" , I said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry but eventually yes."

I rolled my eyes and said goodbyes to the girls.

Scarletts Pov:

I had a really fun time with my niece. We went to a playground and ate ice cream afterwards. She chose strawberry and to be honest I can't understand how you like these kind of flavors.

After some time I noticed a yawn coming from the little girl.

"Are you tired bunny?"

"No" she answered and hid another yawn. Unfortunately she's a very bad actor so I picked her up and she immediately lay her head on my shoulder. I chuckled at her action and walked back to Lizzies house.

When I unlocked the door, y/n stirred and woke up. She's one of the kids that can't stand it when you wake them up. I lightly patted her back and shushed her.

The tiredness took over her and now there was an unhappy grumpy kid on my arm.

"I want Mama!" , she sobbed out of nowhere

"Y/n/n i know and she's right there, but you need to be quiet because she's asleep" , I explained.

"But I want to lay with her!"

"Y/n, Mama is not feeling well so please let her rest. We can check on her later."

She stood there upset and threw her hands in the air and started to cry really loudly.

I took a deep breath and crunched down to her level.

"I understand that you are mad and just want mama, but how about we make a tea and soup for her?"

"Will m-mama be okay?" , She cracked out

"Of course she will baby. She's just sick like you were last week but within a few days she will be all good."

I hugged her and went inside to start my traditional noodle soup. We made like a game where you need to be as quiet as possible and it worked. Her escaped a big giggle but beside that we made no noises. Eventually we were able to finish the soup without waking Lizzie.

"Scarly?" , Y/n asked me

"Yes baby?"

"Can we now go to mama?"

"We can but remember to be careful."

She gave me a nod and I picked her up.

When we reached Lizzies room, y/n knocked carefully on the door.

"Come in", lizzie said from the other side and we entered. Y/n slowly walked up to her and stroked Lizzies face

"You will be okay mama", y/n said in her sweet voice.

Lizzie and I awed at her cuteness and she placed a kiss on her daughters forehead.

"Scarly and I made some soup for you", y/n said in excitement.

"Oh really?",Liz asked playfully.

"Yes mommy, it will help you to make the yucky feeling away"

I passed it to Lizzie and she thanked us.

Lizzies Pov:

I'm so happy for having Scarlett as my friend and of course having y/n as my daughter. I feel like the luckiest person on earth.

"Thank you both so much"

A huge grin spread across Scarletts face.

"Anytime for you Lizard"

A/N: Hey guys, guess who's backkk :) this was my first request and I hope you liked it. Don't hesitate to request more ideas, I'll try my best to implement them. 

Stay safe, make sure to drink, eat and sleep enough and remember: YOU ARE LOVED <3