Chapter One Lost and Found

?????: Wahhhhhhhhhhh!

That is what can be heard as the queen of Melromarc is holding her new born baby the king was waiting outside. Normal when a couple has a baby they are filled with joy or something but they would always take up the challenge however his face was filled with jealousy not cause of the attention but because of how high the baby's magical power was. The animals outside could hear it the waves changed tempo matching the baby's magical power however something was off like the entire world was changing just for this one child so later that night the king formed a plan.

A/N: Incase anyone was wondering It's Malty is first then the child then Melty incase anyone was wondering.

Four men dressed in black with mask covering there face was moving into the castle and they had to split up to cover more ground. One of the robbers was walking around trying to find the room the baby was in however he saw guards and went into a random room which just so happen to be the new born baby's room. He walked over and the baby opened his eyes and held out his hand the robber held out his finger as the baby was holding onto it the robber was confused as to why the child did not cry cause any normal baby would be crying if they just saw a random stranger in there room.

Robber: Guess your the one I'm supposed to find(ow) hell of a grip you got there you remind me of my wife eyes wise anyway.

Just then the other three came in and before they could say anything he held up a finger saying quite.

Robber#2: That him?

Robber#1: Yes it is now let's get out of here.

He says as they all jump out the same window as they hop to building to building as they get back to there hideout. Three of them went into a room to discuss what they should do with the boy as they were discussing the robber that was holding onto the baby was holding it making the child feel safe.

Robber: My name's Jack what's yours?

He ask as he finds a tag.

Robber#2: So its decided we kill him.

They all agree however Jack who's outside was second guessing himself so he grabs his weapons and the child and runs for it. The others came out and saw this so they gave chase to him as they were trying to hit the baby Jack used every skill he had to get away from them and that's when they made there way to a cliff.

Robber#3: It's over Jack gives us the kid.

Jack: You guys really wanna kill a child I mean come on Henry your a smart guy please?

Henry: Sorry mate but a job is a job.

He said getting closer to him.

Jack: Then this is good bye.

He says as he falls over the cliff with the child in his hands and as they get out of sight the others walk away thinking the job is done.

(Scene Change)

We see Jack with a broken leg still walking holding onto the baby and then he got surrounded by beast.

Jack: Come on can this get anyworse.

He says as bulls and leopards appear as well.

Jack: Fuck me and my big mouth.

Baby: Fuck.

Jack looks and giggles a bit.

Jack: Your first word just don't say it at the age your are at.

Jack gets ready for a fight but then multiple of them get's sent on fire as more of them get sliced in half.

Jack: Well that was something?

He then see's a man and woman as they see him with a baby.

Jack: Now I know how bad this looks but.

He says but falls down they run to him.

Woman: You alright?

Jack: I have some broken rib bones and leg but other then that I'm good.

Man: My wife can heal you.

Jack: No I'm fine I'm on my last ounce of adrenaline anyway.

Man: There's gotta be something?

Jack: There isn't please tell me your names tho.

Man: I'm Brick.

Woman: Helen.

Jack: Brick Helen please take this child.

He says as Helen does.

Jack: Make sure he has a good life that he grows up big and strong and most importantly give him a life for which he can en......jo...y.

He says as he passes away and then the baby starts to cry and as he did the sky blackened lighting crackling in the sky. The water waves rage growing and the wind picking up ripping trees out of the ground the couple was able to calm down the baby and everything cools down and they take him back to there house and lay him down.

To Be Continued......

A/N: Look I know this short but this was the best I could come up with for a chapter one besides it's the first chapter and to anyone who has problem with this being short you know who you are I have one thing to say FUCK OFF.