Eio

A novel of an alien prince and savior of superhumans

Written by Mr. Jones

=====================================

The first novel in the Eio series and the first novel in the Wormwood Saga

=====================================

Author's Note

This wasn't an easy self-made assignment for me. I had been trying to write this book since elementary school. Ever since I was little, I had dreams of becoming a great novelist. My choice to become so was made when I was asked what I wanted to be when I grew up. After two choices such as an inventor and a cartoonist, I chose the novelist's career and found it to my liking. Sure I was also a great singer, something I inherited from my dad and my late paternal grandmother but something told me that I had to wait a while before pursuing that career; wait for the right moment which would soon come. I had been writing for years and none of my books were ever published. The idea of Eio was inspired by a dream I had. I could see this perfect image of Eio on paper with his peach-blonde hair. I began to write it immediately but I made the mistake of writing it in the middle of class. My talent wasn't something I could stop. It was my compulsion. My obsession. So, my mother ripped it up. I was disappointed, sure, but then, it took me years to realize that she did me a favor. See, as a child, I didn't exactly write original stories. It took over a year or so to plan my story out. Planning and experiences. Hopefully, when she reads my story, she won't rip this one up, too. That's why this book is dedicated to her. Because she protected me by accident.

Mr. Jones
April 19, 2024