11. new plot ( electric boogaloo )

yayyyy new plotttt and ofc i come up w a plot while i'm attempting to study for 3 ap tests in may . . . oops. oh well here this is

❝ you were still in that house
i shouldn't have left you behind

DEJA VU.

ocs : nessa rivera ( daughter of aphrodite ) aislinn starling ( daughter of ares )

faceclaims: luna blaise; devyn nekoda

love interest : each other <3

tropes : summer romance, second chance, friends to lovers, jealousy?? angst

plot : i don't feel like copy pasting the whole extended bc i need to stop spoiling like my entire fucking extended

but essentially nessa's taking the place of piper and aislinn's taking the place of frank ( bc i wanted to pull a safe. yes ik i'm unoriginal but i can steal my own ideas!! i'm just trying not to think ab it too hard ) and nessa lives in los angeles and is an actor and she meets aislinn who's down there for the summer ( still haven't decided why ) and they become friends and fall in love. but then aislinn leaves and nessa's angry and so she winds up getting into the wilderness school and the lost hero events occur and she gets with jason and everything's just fine and dandy.

the summer after they first met, aislinn is sent to camp jupiter and the son of neptune events happen there. she has something with hazel — whether it's a relationship or not they don't know ( i don't know ) — but it's something and it's there and then they're whisked along on a new quest. and aislinn's faced with the girl she left the summer before and she's reminded of just how in love she was with her.

extra : wow that ending actually slaps maybe i should include it in the extended...i'm such a good writer. jk i just tried putting it in the extended and it didn't work. BUT OMG I HAVE THE URGE TO JUST REPLACE ALL OF THE SEVEN WITH MY OWN OCS HELP EWJFIOEJFJWOE BUT MAYBE THEY COULD BE IN AN ALTERNATE UNIVERSE AND SOMEHOW THEY MEET THE ACTUAL 7 AND AHHHHHHHH WAIT I MIGHT ACTUALLY DO IT THAT'S ACTUALLY A SICK IDEA IM SUCH A GENIUS. someone's probably done that before tho hmmmmmmm idk lmk if someone's done that. okay but like actually nessa and aislinn are SO CUTE i knew i wanted them to be opposite of their godly parents like nessa's an angry bean and aislinn is a flirty bastard but she might secretly be a awkward bean and UGH my beloveds. i have like nothing planned for them but who cares? they're slay either way.