8. new plot

oh em gee two new plots in three months yall i'm so good at this writing thing jk i have like 5 projects going on at once and i can't keep up w any of them bc of school murder me

❝ just kids, you and i
i know it's hard sometimes

GHOST OF YOU.

ocs : emiko izumi ( daughter of melinoe )

faceclaim: lyrica okano

love interest : leo valdez

tropes : secret relationship, grumpy x sunshine ( ish, is leo a sunshine person ), friends to lovers

plot :

when the ghosts manage to defy the prison that is the underworld and come up to the mortal world, they involuntarily flock to emiko izumi. she's never known why or how she could see the ghosts; she's just known that she could always see them. that ability isn't a blessing, the furthest from it; she'd watched a ghost kill her father when she was five and since then she's been wandering in a town full of ghosts that linger behind her every step she takes, every move she makes.

by a town full of ghosts, she literally means a ghost town. mainly because whenever she becomes close to a person, somehow, some way, they always end up dead. whether by a ghost or by some unexplainable reason, people are killed because of emiko izumi and it's the worst thing to ever happen to her. she's basically alone, only surviving because the ghosts have to listen to her. they bring her food and shelter and company because they obey her every wish but for them to leave her alone.

then, one day, the government takes her. she's asleep and they take her and they try and interrogate her but the ghosts disrupt their every move and disturb them so much that they don't even bother and send her to the wilderness school. emiko isn't sure about this decision, but the ghosts are quieter because one voice drowns them all out: leo valdez. he ingrains himself into her life even if she doesn't want him to but the ghosts don't kill him so she lets herself have one thing in her life. at least, until the world takes him away from her because the world has never liked emiko izumi, the girl touched by death, the girl wronged by everyone and everything.

extra : wow now that i'm thinking about it this would be such a good companion fic to taste of you but it's too late now haha. also this is lowkey like another plot of mine that i made then gave away at my plot shop but i did get permission i think so like ,,, yeah. idk we'll see if this idea sticks or not because honestly the only thing i'm really sure about is uer name lmao.