6. draft reveal

i finally have a new plot so i'm doing another draft reveal hehe i'll probably unpublish this later so i can publish it later even though it's the same thing haha but yeah

❝ just two kids
caught in the crossfire

TASTE OF YOU.

ocs : emerson sinclair ( daughter of dionysus ); theodore sinclair, presley sinclair

love interests : percy jackson & annabeth chase

tropes : strangers to lovers??? idk they're kinda friends in the middle so, dOWN BAD SIMPS

plot : emerson sinclair isn't an alien, but she's always thought that she was from another world. a killer personality, a wicked smile, and purple eyes, she's always been meant for great, beautiful things. of course she is — she comes from old money, from a line of aristocrats who rose up to get the sinclair family to where they are now. her mother was a politician, with a political empire to show for her career. and her aunt was an actress, but she stopped in order to continue that political empire, even if she isn't exactly a politician.

why does her aunt have to take over the company? well, emerson's not an alien, but she is a monster. her mother's been corrupting her ever since she was a child, if not a toddler or a baby. adeline sinclair was secretly a corrupt politician, but she hid it beneath blackmail, her vast amount of money she'd accumulated by many means ( not all of them good ), and a fake smile even more sinister than emerson's. in fact, emerson had been corrupted so much she'd turned to something that her mother had ( probably ) thought about on multiple occasions: murder. in a fit of rage, emerson sinclair murdered her mother and somehow got away with it by waving around her money and sheer dumb luck. definitely sheer dumb luck.

so her aunt took over the company — her career was waning anyway, and soon enough emerson would turn eighteen and take over for her. but then emerson's past actions would come back to bite her  — literally, as she turned into a monster and learned things about herself she never wanted to know.

extra : ugh i litr just wanna publish this so bad but i only have one chapter finished and i don't have the time or the motivation to have to do consistent updates for it but it's back !!!! and better than ever. i don't know how to do tropes help

BEST MISTAKE.

ocs : aaliyah "ali" beaumont ( athena ); julian "jules" beaumont ( hecate ); evangeline "angel" beaumont ( discordia )

love interests : percy jackson, nico di angelo, jason grace & piper mclean

tropes : strangers to friends to lovers, fake relationshipish, he falls first and falls harder ; soulmates, best friends to lovers, slowburn ( IM TRYING ) ; enemies to lovers, best friends to lovers, situationship, lovers in denial

plot : ngl it's like three plots in one. ali's like attending a wedding with percy and she was coerced into it and they're gonna like fall in love or some shit idk. jules is soulmates with nico and it's essentially following from the labyrinth on. angel is in a situationship with jason and ,,, that's happening. we'll see what happens.

extra : this is literally gonna be the next plot published unless i don't feel like it so i don't feel like releasing more lol

DANGEROUS.

ocs : rosalina "rosie" chen / peitho ( daughter of ares and aphrodite )

love interests : leo valdez

tropes : strangers to lovers, he falls first she falls harder, right person wrong time???