Perrie is a Genius, Nuff said.

Beginne am Anfang

"Where is everyone...?" I asked looking around again before darting my glance back to Harry.

"Hollie, you need to calm down because I'm not gonna lie but being this excited at 5am is not a good thing" he huffed.

I rolled my eyes and walked off to fin Louis mumbling to myself "5am pfft it's not 5am he's just a lazy bazy mazy.... Crazy! Boy... Yeah" I huffed.

I soon found what I suspected was Louis room cause I'm Sherlock and all and I can find anything... Or I just followed the snores... Either way! I found him!

I swung open the door to see a sleeping Louis lying in bed one pillow under his arm and the other under our daughters head, his head on the other hand was nearly falling off the side of the bed... Along with his drool.

I snuck over with a grin plastered on my features and began shaking him.

He shot up knocking his head with mine causing me to fall backwards into his washing basket. Great.

"Owww" I groaned rubbing my head while using my other hand to try and pry my bum out of the narrow space of his washing basket.

"Hollie?!"

I looked up pressing my lips into a thin line "jeez don't run and help me too soon, don't want people to think your a gentleman" I huffed sarcastically causing him to roll his eyes and chuckle. But thankfully he got up and offered me a hand.

"What are you doing in my washing basket?" He asked as he pulled me to my feet. I cheered straightening out my clothing from the other night and grinning at him.

"It's not my fault! You knocked your hard head with mine!" I replied faking to he angry.

He laughed "because you tried to wake me up at-" he glanced over at his bedside table alarm clock, his eyes going wide "-5am?! Jeez Hollie!" He complained.

"Urg stop wining!" I chuckled "I have exciting news!" I grinned up at him, even in my heels he was still much more taller than me, stuff you smallness.

"What's up?" He asked tiredly trying to fix his hair.

I gave him an ironic look and sighed "you could at least fake enthusiasm"

He laughed and put on a high pitched voice "ooooh tell me what is it?!!!?!?!?"

I rolled my eyes but then went serious "I left max" I mumbled.

His eyes went wide and he looked at me weirdly, his emotions showed a mix between relief and confusion. I guessed Louis knew what was going on with max, I mean he sung that song and was looking straight at max but we hadn't really talked about it..

He looked like he was trying to think of what to say but finally he mustered up some words.

"Why?"

I sighed "I just got sick of it all... He didnt care for me like he always said he did and he was always spending my money that i had saved up in a separate account to go towards Tommy's toys and my dream on.. Uhm stupid things" I explained, well I hadn't completely lied, that was part of it.

"He's a bastard, I'm glad you left" he grinned pulling me into a hug "do you need a place to stay? Cause you know you can stay here if you want"

I sighed happily "yeah thanks Lou, that would be nice" I replied smiling and pulling away.

-

It was now officially 'morning', which in my language was also called midday..

Me, Harry, Louis, Tommy and Perrie were sitting around the kitchen table trying to hold a conversation but finding it hard seeing each other over the amount of CDs that were pilled up on the table, let's just say Tommy was in heaven right now..