Perrie is a Genius, Nuff said.

HAY GUYS! IM SORRY I HAVNT UPDATED IN AGES BUT HERE IT IS!

JUST AN IMPORTANT NOTE IS THAT HOLLIE'S SISTER THAT APPEARED IN THE LAST BOOK IS NOW CALLED JOY, SHE WAS CALLED KAT BUT I THINK I HAVE A BETTER IDEA FOR KAT WHO IS MY FRIEND. SO YEAH, HOLLIES SISTER IS JOY.

Hollie's POV

I woke up in the morning and immediately felt an instant pain wash through my head, I groaned gripping my head while trying to open my eyes. They fluttered for a minute until I finally saw a fuzziness. A few minutes blinking and my vision became clear again seeing the grey wall of the bathroom. Another thing shocked me that I was surrounded by red that was slowly turning into a crusted brown. Dried blood.

But who's blood?

Memory's of last night came flooding and I choked on a sob that was rising in my throat.

My blood.

I rolled over so I was facing the white door that now had brown splinters around it and a huge spilt down the middle, a fist shape being the most prominent feature.

Grabbing the towel rail I pulled myself to my feet stumbling a little as I struggled to keep my balance, my vision went blurry again but I managed to make it to the mirror.

"Shit" I muttered under my breath as I saw the damage that painted my skin. The damage he had made.

My left cheek was fully black with scattered bruises going down my jaw. I had finger shaped marks curling around my neck and I could see some slight bruise shadowing over my right eye.

I sighed and went to walk out of the bathroom only to see a familiar figure walking in, I gasped lightly and stumbled back leaning against the counter.

"Hollie? I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me, I'm sorry. Please forgive me? I love you more than anything, and you know I'd never purposely hurt you, i promise to never lay a harmful finger on you again" Max rambled wrapping his arms around my waist a bit tighter than a normal affectionate hug would be.

I struggled out of his arms feeling pain strike through my arm "don't touch me okay?! Just don't give me that same old speech you always tell me. When we both know you'll be going back on that promise right after I forgive you!" I screamed pushing him away with my good arm and stalking past him and out the bathroom door.

He groaned under his breath when I heard his harsh footsteps follow after me and I sucked in a breath turning on my heel "max I can't do this anymore, I-I just cant, I've had enough I'm leaving" I stuttered out before I could chicken out for the billionth time.

And with that I left him, standing there with wide eyes and clenched fits grabbing only my denim jacket, my purse and my shoes.

Once out the door I took a deep breath and walked away, I've never felt so free in my life.

You know in all those amazing American movies where the girl leaves the guy and he's standing on a balcony yelling for her to come back while she struts away, her hair blowing in the wind and a smirk on her face.

Yeah well that was me right now, with a slight limp and my hair flat against my scalp because it was pouring down with rain.

After making a quick stop in the public toilets to cover up with some make up I walked straight to Louis and Harry's apartment.

Once there I knocked 3 times and waited then knocked another 3 times when the door swung open and a sleepy and still bed headed Harry appeared.

"Hi!" I grinned excitedly waving before barging past him and looking around.

He furrowed his eyebrows and ruffled his hair giving me a confused look.