"I knew it was a great idea to get paul on my side!"

"Hollie. I thought you said we were going to see Justin flaking Bieber! What the fuck is this shit?!" Lexi exclaimed, rattling the VIP pass card she had chained around her neck with a picture of the boys giving the thumbs up.

I smiled sheepishly looking anywhere but at her furious face. I looked at the stage that was so close to us that once the boys came on stage we would be able to taste their sweat. Gross. I know. I looked at the grey plastic seat that was folded behind the back of my legs. I looked at the screaming girls that were everywhere. I had a count of 17 girls that had fan girled so much that they had fainted. I also had 4 boys accounted to being knocked out cold, from either the immense amount of screaming or just the overwhelming feels they had.

"Hollie!" Lexi demanded my attention, snapping her finger tips on front of my face.

"Well... Hahahaha about that! ...erm the reason we are at a one direction concert...instead of Justin Biebers is erm because..I uhm-" I glanced up at the stage desperately willing it to start already. I didn't want to ruin this for harry and also I thought I was being so ninja with my planing, but apparently I hadn't planned well enough and had forgot to make up an excuse to the reason why I had dragged her here. And suddenly Jesus came down from the sky.... Nah just kidding. But the concert did start. So something miracle like did happen.

'Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like,

We could go out any day, any night-'

I grinned once at lexi who was now pouting and frowning deeply, she plonked herself down in her seat, folding her arms across her chest and letting an angry pout take over her features.

I frowned at her dissapiontedly, harry is her friend! The least she could do was grin and bare it for him, even though she wanted to be somewhere else. I mean i didnt particularly want to be here, I have grown to hate their music. Mostly because every time I hear them it makes me want to crawl into a ball and cry my eyes out. It was a mix between missing them and a mix between reminding me, plus the added annoying fact that everytime I heard his clear, beautiful, robotic, angelic, earnest, honest voice I felt like I was falling back in love with him. I felt like I was being torn all over again, like I wanted to just dive back into his arms, his arms where I felt safe and happy and just special. I always felt special with him. But after that night I just can't trust him but mostly I can't trust myself to fuck it up again. I can't afford to be clumsy, stupid and oblivious Hollie, I have To make good decisions for my daughter, even if it meant staying with max. I would do it. And I know it sounds twisted. Like it's obviously not safe or good for Tommy to be around someone so angry as my boyfriend max but the thing is. He is rich. Oh wow I sound like a complete loser and a user. Great. I don't mean it that way. I mean it like I can't work, well I can and I do. I work as much as I can but I can't get enough money to be there for my daughter and be able to support her and be able to be able to be a good mother. I will not abandon or shove aside my daughter like my mum did to me. I refuse to do it. And also if I can't support her, they will take her away from me...

I snapped out of my little drift out by the sound of josh their drummer starting the intro to rock me. I looked back down to lexi who was now glaring up at the stage, her position hadn't changed. I looked up at the stage seeing all the passionate and lost in the music faces. They were all singing their hearts out. Apart from one. Louis. He was looking directly at me, stumbling over his words and giving me a furrowed eyebrowed look.

I raised an eyebrow at him and he looked startled, and snapped out of his stare as the boys rotated positions across the stage, he came closer to us and as he strutted past he quickly leaned down and swooped at my cheek softly before continuing across the stage. I cupped my cheek watching him with confusion and felt the wet streaks down my skin.