Coming Clean

"It was me. - I was trying to leave Jughead. - that's the name of my ex. - he was chasing me. - I couldn't stop in time. - I ran from the scene. - as I knew he would have caught up to me. - it didn't matter as he did anyway. - I didn't know that I killed someone." Elena spoke. Caroline put her hand up to her mouth. " I need to tell them." Elena spoke. Caroline shook her head. "I have to. - it's my fault that they lost their brother." Elena spoke. "It will be a bad idea. - Elijah he has revenge for you. - he has it all thought out. - if he ever finds out." Caroline spoke. "Then I take it. - whatever it is." Elena said. "It be safer for you and your family if you don't tell them." Caroline stressed out. "I can't expect you to keep it a secret. - you're dating Klaus." Elena said. "I can keep it a secret." Caroline spoke. "And what if he finds out you knew?" Elena asks. " we'll cross that bridge when we come to it." Caroline says. Elena shook her head. Got up and left.

————————————————————

Elena saw Kol. "Kol. - hey." Elena spoke. "Elena. - how are you?" Kol asks. "I've been better." Elena spoke. "Why? - what's wrong?" Kol asks. " I need to speak to you and your siblings about something." Elena says. " ok. - come on." Kol spoke. Kol and Elena got into Kol's car. "What's this about?" Kol asks. "New York." Elena spoke. Kol froze. "I know what happened to your little brother. - I know something about it. - I was talking to Caroline and she told me." Elena explained. Kol drove to their mansion. Elena jaw hit the ground so to speak. "It's even nicer on the inside." Kol laughed. Klaus came out. "Get her out of here. - Caroline told me." Klaus spoke. "No. - everyone needs to know. - I take the consequences for my actions." Elena said. Klaus gave a nod. "You're a brave girl." Klaus spoke. "You don't even know the half of it." Elena said as they walked in.

————————————————————

Elena sat down at the head of the table in the kitchen. She had all the siblings staring at her. "What is it?" Kol asks. "I need to start with my former relationship. - it will give you context of why. - my ex he was physical metal emotionally abusive. - he also. - raped me. - the night of the crash in New York. - I was running away from him. - I  was speeding to get away as he was following me. - it was too late when I saw the red light. - I couldn't stop the car in time. - I'm the reason why your brother is dead. - I am so sorry. - I ran from the scene. - in hopes that he wouldn't catch up with me. - but that was in vain. - I will take whatever you guys throw at me. - or do to me. - but you guys aren't the only ones that lost something that night. - I lost my baby. -  it was the reason I was running in the first place ." Elena spoke. Elena sat still. She didn't breathe. She wasn't even looking at them in the end. She couldn't. Elijah looked at her. Rebekah spoke first. " You killed our brother. - he was alive. - he wasn't some doll. - and you are comparing losing a human. - to a baby that wasn't even born. - get out." Rebekah shouted. Elena went to get up. Elijah put his hand on hers. "Don't go." Elijah said Rebekah looked at Elijah. "Are you serious?" Rebekah sneered at her brother. " I am. - she had the guts to come here and tell us. - knowing all too well that we wouldn't be happy with her. - and you are the most cruel one of any of us. - her baby was human. - she lost apart of her that night. - I for one can understand why she was speeding. - she was getting away from her abusive ex. - have some god damn compassion Rebekah. - and now I can stop blaming myself for his death. - for that I am thankful for Elena coming here and telling us." Elijah now ranted. "I feel the same way. - she had the guts when I told her to leave she said no. - brave woman." Klaus spoke. "Here here." Kol said. Elijah walked Elena out.

 Elijah walked Elena out

Watching her leave. Knowing his plans of revenge went out that door with Elena. She's been through enough. Elijah thought.