Making a friend

Elena was running she kept looking back. To see was Jeremy following. She bumped into someone. "I'm sorry." Elena spoke. "Hey. - it's ok." Caroline spoke. "Why were you running? - looking behind you?" Caroline asks. "To get away from Jeremy. - I was looking to see was he following me." Elena spoke. Caroline and Elena were walking and talking Elena told Caroline everything that happened in New York with Jughead. "I just need to be able to breathe. - they are suffocating me. - I know that they are trying to protect me. - but I feel like I'm being controlled like I was with my ex in New York." Elena now sighed. "You do realise that Jeremy hit you by accident?" Caroline asks. "I do now. - I should go back. - will you walk with me?" Elena spoke. Caroline agreed to walk with her.

————————————————————

Elena walked in with Caroline behind her. Jeremy ran over to her went to hug her but Elena stepped back. "It's ok. - remember what we talked about." Caroline spoke. Elena stepped up to Jeremy and gave him a hug. " I am sorry for this morning." Jeremy spoke. "It was an accident. - I get that now. - I have to work on it." Elena said. "Thank you Caroline." Jenna spoke. "Jenna and Jeremy. - I say this with so much love but you two are suffocating me. - I can't breathe. - it feels like you are trying to control me. - I know you are just trying to protect me. - but it feels so much like I was with him." Elena explained getting ready for a hit. "Thank you for telling us. - we are trying to protect you. - we just don't want to see you getting hurt." Jenna spoke. "Your not going to hit me?" Elena asks. " No. - never." Jeremy spoke. "Unless it's by accident." Elena spoke. To which Jeremy gave a nod. "We love you." Jenna spoke. "He told me that you guys didn't love me." Elena said. "Lies. - we love you. - and we will keep telling you that until you believe it and even then." Jeremy said. It was Elena's turn to nod.

————————————————————

Caroline and Elena went to the grill. "Like I said before that I'm dating Klaus. - he is Elijah's brother. - he has two more siblings. - Rebekah and Kol." Caroline spoke. "I met Kol. - he seems like a nice guy." Elena spoke. " he is. - much better than Elijah. - but I'm not going to tell what to do. - just advice. - stay away from Elijah. - they had another brother called Henrick. - Elijah was driving with Henrick in the passenger seat. - someone ran a red light and crashed right into them. - killing Henrick. - ever since Elijah hang been the same." Caroline spoke. "Oh my. - when did this happen?" Elena asks.  " About six months ago. - they were in New York." Caroline said. Elena immediately put her hand up to her mouth. "Elena. - what's wrong?" Caroline asks. " I know who crashed into them." Elena spoke. "Who?" Caroline asks. "It was...