Moving

The past 18 months has been hell. Living with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend the has been hitting her. Verbally mentally emotionally and sexually abusing her. She didn't love him. She sent a message to her cousin Jeremy saying she be moving to Mystic Falls in a few days. Her friends Betty and  Veronica has been helping secretly pack up her stuff. Little by little over the past few months. Without Jughead noticing that it's gone. And if he asks she says she didn't them anymore and gave them to charity.

She has bruises all over her stomach and arms. She wears long sleeves all the time now. She never used to be like that. But now anytime she goes out she has long sleeves. She took a deep breath. Thinking I'll be out of here soon. And she couldn't wait. In two days she be gone. Starting a new life in Mystic Falls. No one knows where she is going apart from her two besties Betty and Veronica. She shook her head.

Hi my name is Elena Gilbert. My now ex boyfriend was abusive who would mentally verbally emotionally and sexually abused me. I've recently moved to a place called Mystic Falls. To live with my aunt and cousin.

A/N: let let me know if you want me to continue with this story