Cannon Fodder with Replaced Memory

Jiang Fei slowly took out the "paper" and looked at Ji Wei: "Do you believe me?"

  Ji Wei was stunned. This was not the first time Jiang Fei said "believe her". Such a tone was inexplicably bewitching.

  But she somehow made him believe that she would never harm him.

  However, Ji Wei said again: "How could you..."

  How could he get prosthetic eyes and even escape from the black market?

  "I happened to meet someone I know," Jiang Fei smiled, "I'm lucky."

  Ji Wei pursed her lips, not knowing whether to believe it or not, and said nothing.

  Jiang Fei stood up and walked to him: "Ji Wei, you can see tomorrow..." She whispered softly and carefully put the prosthetic eye into Ji Wei's eyeball.

  Ji Wei let her move, he could smell the light fragrance of her body in his breath, and his hands unconsciously clenched tightly.

  Suddenly, he wanted to see what she looked like at this moment.

  "Okay!" Jiang Fei chuckled, "Tonight the prosthetic eye will...cough..." At this point, she suddenly coughed uncontrollably, but recovered quickly, "...it is connected to the optic nerve, maybe There will be some discomfort at first.”

  Ji Wei followed her voice and looked.

  Jiang Fei was still smiling: "It's getting late and I'm tired. Let's go back and rest first..."

  After speaking quickly, she turned around.

  However, Ji Wei accurately grasped his wrist: "Jiang Fei..."

  But before he finished speaking, he noticed that Jiang Fei's body trembled, and his whole body seemed to be... enduring pain.

  "Jiang Fei?" Ji Wei suddenly raised his eyes and looked at her without focus, his voice was tight, "What's wrong with you?"

  What is she hiding from herself?

  Jiang Fei was silent, then laughed, and said in a relaxed voice: "It's okay, I'm just a little tired."

  Ji Wei still looked in her direction.

  Jiang Fei changed the subject: "What did you want to say just now?"

  As soon as these words came out, Ji Wei's expression changed slightly, and he asked softly for a long time: "Why..."

  Why are you so nice to him?

  Jiang Fei was silent for a long time and then laughed: "Do you want to hear it?"

  Ji Wei was stunned, and the hand holding her wrist slowly let go.

  Jiang Fei slowly returned to the cubicle, limping with a slight stagger.

  That night, Ji Wei was still sitting on the sofa. His left eye, which was wearing a prosthetic eye, felt faintly burning and slightly painful. Later, it was more like countless electric currents were constantly colliding with his left eye, and it was not until late at night that he finally fell into a deep sleep. Go to sleep.

  He had a dream.

  It wasn't that I dreamed that I could see the light again, but I dreamed that...that day, Jiang Fei stood up on tiptoes and kissed his lips like a dragonfly touching water.

  He clearly saw Jiang Fei's expression at that time.

  Shy, bold, passionate and reserved.

  Then, Ji Wei woke up, with a thin layer of sweat on his forehead and a faint light in front of his eyes.

  bright?

  Ji Wei suddenly came back to her senses and turned to look at the narrow iron house.

  The right eye is still dark, but the discomfort in the left eye has faded, and I can feel the weak sense of light, and even the sense of light is getting stronger, and the simple space in front of me gradually becomes clear from blur.

  Ji Wei stretched out his hand in front of his eyes. Even though his hand was still surrounded by a hazy haze of light, he could see it.

  This dark but colorful house has a simple TV set beside it, simple furnishings in the kitchen, and the faint morning light from the window...

  Ji Wei's breathing also trembled slightly, and his eyes gradually turned red.

  He can see.

  Although it is blurry, it can be seen.

  Ji Wei stood up suddenly, his eyes that had not seen light for a long time felt uncomfortable for a moment, his steps staggered violently, and he almost fell.

  But he just quickly opened the door.

  The gloomy sky above our heads, the streets of slums filled with water after the rain nearby, the wailing wild cats in the distance, the mice escaping in the corners...

  The environment that used to be so unbearable now actually feels lovely.

  besides……

  Ji Wei slowly turned around, returned to the iron house, looked at the door of the compartment, and walked forward after a long while.

  The door of the compartment was ajar, and with his increasingly clear vision, he could see the sleeping woman lying on the bed.

  Her body was curled up in the thin quilt, only a small porcelain white face was exposed, her eyebrows were tightly closed and her brows were lightly frowned, which was very beautiful.

  But also very thin.

  Ji Wei stared blankly.

  He remembered the last time he saw Jiang Fei at a banquet. Although it was only a brief glance, he always remembered her graceful figure and she was not so thin.

  "Because... I like..." came the woman's soft sleepy voice.

  Ji Wei was stunned for a moment, with confusion in his eyes.

  Jiang Fei said in a low voice: "Ji Wei... likes..."

  "like you……"

  There was a big earthquake in Jiwei.

  He seemed to understand what she said.

  Last night, he asked her "why."

  Today, her answer.

  "Because I like it."

  Ji Wei's breathing suddenly became much faster. She clutched the door frame tightly, her heart seemed to be beating gently, and what came out was... joy?

  Ji Wei put a hand on his heart, reacted in the next second, turned around and walked towards the door.

  impossible.

  Maybe, it's just gratitude.

  He also wants revenge and his fiancée...

  Thinking of this, Ji Wei's heart suddenly fell silent.

  Maybe, after the great revenge is avenged, Jiang Fei and Ranran's memories are restored, and Jiang Fei is given a large amount of money, so that she will no longer have to endure hardship; or if she still likes Gu Xi with her memories restored...

  Thinking of this, Ji Wei's heart sank and her face darkened.

  He looked up at the tall buildings in the distance and restrained himself from thinking.

  Go and see the world you grew up in.

  There will be his battlefield.

  …

  Jiang Fei opened his eyes after hearing the sound of the door closing.

  Ji Wei's favorability fluctuated drastically, reaching a high of 70 and a low of 40.