Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

The woman walked forward step by step as if she didn't know the pain. Her feet were already red. Her whole body was trembling slightly because of the pain, but she always moved forward firmly.

  This strong emotion made him uncomfortable, but also inexplicably...curious, curious about how far she could go for Xin Qi.

  Over there, Jiang Fei walked past the copper pillars. Her feet and calves were already red. She fell to the ground with a pale face. After a while, the burns on her feet gradually faded away, as if nothing had happened.

  After a long time, Jiang Fei stood up and reached out to grab the blood contract.

  However, an extra hand appeared out of thin air and took the blood contract first.

  Jiang Fei raised his head suddenly. Rong Shu was playing with the blood contract casually and looking at her with a smile.

  "You..." Jiang Fei murmured.

  "I can control everything I have, how can I not touch it? As for the disobedient ones..." Rong Shu said this and glanced at Jiang Fei. For example, she said, "I will watch her fall and raise her again." In the building."

  "You got Fooled."

  After saying that, he stared at her expression closely.

  I thought she would become angry, but she just remained silent for a while, then slowly stretched out her hand: "Master Rong promised me to give me a blood contract."

  Rong Shu frowned, stared at her for a while, laughed, and threw the blood contract to her casually.

  Jiang Fei reached out to catch it.

  Rong Shu then said: "Do you know that there are so many demon cultivators in the world, why no one comes to compete for the blood contract that can suppress the punishment of heaven?"

  "Why?"

  "Because heavenly punishment can never be suppressed," Rong Shu looked at her and blinked, "Swallowing the Blood Pact Golden Pill means you will share half of the heavenly punishment for the person who is being punished by heaven. And every time you suffer in the future, A minor injury or illness will hurt five or ten times more than before.”

  "Do you still want this blood contract?"

  Jiang Fei looked at him and laughed for the next moment. He raised his head and swallowed the blood contract into his belly. His heart was burning for a while, and then he calmed down.

  Rong Shu looked at her actions without hesitation and looked slightly startled.

  I don’t know how many people in the Three Realms have asked for him, but when he asked himself, there was no one who could do this for him, and he knew very well that there was no one.

  Therefore, it becomes even more difficult for people to destroy the enthusiasm in her eyes and pour cold water on her enthusiasm.

  He likes lifeless and obedient things, whether they are people or things.

  Such passionate emotions and such cherished physique made him eager to see what she looked like after she was lifeless.

  "Your name is Jiang Fei?" Rong Shu asked slowly.

  Jiang Fei nodded.

  Rong Shu smiled.

  He remembered.

  …

  It’s another full moon night.

  Youfang Inn.