Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

"That won't work." Jiang Fei smiled softly, walked up to the beggar, then frowned in disgust, grabbed his wrist, exerted a slight force, and then slowly let go.

  The sound of dislocation.

  The beggar's expression changed, he covered his wrist and glanced at Jiang Fei in panic, and ran towards the door quickly.

  Seeing this, the people behind him hurriedly followed behind and fled.

  Jiang Fei took out a silk handkerchief and wiped his hands, then looked at Yun Wu Nian, then narrowed his eyes slightly.

  Although her cheeks are full of stains, Yun Wu Nian's little face is really delicate, with a bit of childishness. Her eyes are dark but there is a faint blue, like a spring in the sky, and the birthmark on her cheek is as red as A ball of fire.

  At a young age, she is already stunningly beautiful.

  Yun Wunian was also looking at her, his eyes still a little wary, blocking Lin Ningyan's face.

  Jiang Fei handed him the silk handkerchief in his hand: "Wipe it?"

  Yun Wu Nian glanced at the silk handkerchief, but did not pick it up and said nothing.

  Jiang Fei took back the silk handkerchief and said, "Are you mute?" He didn't hear the system mention it.

  Yun Wu Nian frowned but remained silent.

  But Lin Ningyan behind her spoke up: "Brother Wu Nian is not mute, he just doesn't like to talk..."

  Jiang Fei understood and glanced at the girl on the ground: "Are you sick?"

  Lin Ningyan's eyes turned red, she turned her head and whispered: "I don't want you to worry about..."

  Jiang Fei smiled, looked at Yun Wu Nian again, and glanced at the door: "Let's talk?"

  After saying that, he turned around and walked out.

  Yun Wu Nian was quiet for a while, then finally followed him.

  He always felt that when this woman looked at him just now, her eyes were full of teasing.

  Jiang Fei was standing in front. When he heard the footsteps, he turned around and said straight to the point: "There are some things that are inconvenient to say inside, but now I will say them directly."

  "I paid for the roasted chicken for you earlier, and just now I drove away those beggars for you. Should you repay me?"

  Yun Wu Nian stood there, her small body only reaching Jiang Fei's elbow. Hearing this, he only looked up at the woman in front of him and nodded lightly.

  Jiang Fei leaned forward and said word by word: "I want you to be my son, adoptive husband."

  Yun Wu Nian's young face was filled with surprise and uneasiness, and then a feeling that was almost embarrassing, and finally calmed down, shaking her head firmly.

  "You don't want to?" Jiang Fei smiled.

  Yun Wu Nian's eyes glowed darkly.

  "What if I said, you should be willing?"

  Yun Wunian pursed her lips, but still just shook her head and turned back to the ruined temple.

  Jiang Fei looked at his thin but straight back, and the favorability level above his head changed to -10.

  No wonder this person is the number one immortal in the world. He has become the humblest beggar, but still has a somewhat aloof demeanor. He has lost his memory through calamities, but still retains the instinct of an immortal.

  He does have some skills.

  but……

  Jiang Fei smiled, keeping such a beautiful young man by his side was a pleasure to look at.

  Now, if you want him to stay with you, you only need to...send away the one he likes.

  Jiang Fei bought a house at the foot of a nearby mountain. The house was not big, with only two bedrooms and a woodshed, but it had everything it needed, which was very worry-free. More importantly, the area around the house is very quiet.

  She likes peace and quiet.

  The day after he bought the house, Jiang Fei asked someone to send a letter to the Jiangnan Prefecture, saying only that his daughter, whom he had lost five years ago, was now in a ruined temple in the east of Liu'an City.

  On the fifth day, the dilapidated temple welcomed seven or eight carriages. A middle-aged man wearing silk casual clothes and a beard got out of the carriage and headed straight towards the dilapidated temple.

  When she saw the butterfly-shaped birthmark on the back of Lin Ningyan's neck, she burst into tears with excitement.

  Dozens of women got off the carriage, holding exquisite girls' clothes and jewelry in their hands. They respectfully said to Lin Ningyan, "I've seen Miss."

  Lin Ningyan looked at the people who appeared in front of her, her eyes filled with confusion, and she shrank away timidly.

  But the women had already come forward, cleaned her body and face, combed her hair, changed her clothes, and were waiting for her.

  When Yun Wu Nian returned to the ruins of the temple, he saw the scene of these people busy. He looked at the sickly girl with a sallow face, and in the blink of an eye she turned into a pretty and charming young lady. Her features became more and more familiar, like... …It’s like he knew her in his previous life.

  But I couldn't help but feel sour in my heart.

  It turns out that Yan'er is the daughter of the prefect's mansion.

  Those people were here to take her back home.

  And he has always been the meanest beggar who cannot stand up.

  When Prefect Lin asked Lin Ningyan where the benefactor who saved her was, Yun Wunian hid in the corner.

  The small body was huddled in the corner, and the blood stains under the tattered clothes were shrinking because of inferiority.

  Lin Ningyan stood at the door of the ruined temple and looked longingly. The girl's eyebrows were full of anticipation, eager to be seen by her brother Wu Nian.

  But when the sun went down, she couldn't wait until the figure that was thin but seemed to her to be extremely tall appeared.

  Lin Ningyan finally got on the leaving carriage.

  Yun Wu Nian walked out of the corner, his dirty and immature face silently looking at the carriage that was driving away.

  Suddenly, the curtain of the carriage was opened, and Lin Ningyan's pretty features appeared at the window: "Brother Wu Nian, don't forget Yan'er, wait for me!"

  Yun Wu Nian quickly raised his head and looked at the small figure sticking out of the car window, his head hurting slightly.

  Yan'er?

  Or... Yan'er?

  "It's such a pity that our childhood sweethearts have to be separated forever." Suddenly, a woman's half-truthful sigh came from behind.

  Yun Wu Nian looked up and saw the woman in white from a few days ago.

  She was so good-looking, but so shameless that she asked him to be her child adopter.

  "There is a huge difference between a daughter of a prefect and a beggar living on the street." Jiang Fei glanced at Yun Wu Nian, "How can you be worthy of that little girl?"

  Yun Wu Nian's little face condensed slightly.