Cultivation Fairy Cannon Fodder

In fact...Jiang Fei has already let go?

  But it was only a month ago.

  "Immortal Yun Jue!" Rong Shu half-squinted his eyes, feeling secretly annoyed in his heart. His voice suddenly increased in volume, turned into a line, and rushed straight towards Yun Jue.

  Yun Jue suddenly came back to his senses and looked at Rong Shu.

  Rong Shu smiled and said, "If I heard correctly, Immortal Yun Jue came to my Qianjin Tower to ask for medicine for your beloved disciple?"

  He pronounced the word "beloved" with great emphasis.

  Yun Jue frowned and glanced quickly at Jiang Fei.

  Rong Shu noticed his expression, his eyes darkened, and he let out a low cry, his fingers trembled, and he whispered: "Feifei, it hurts."

  The voice was deliberately aggrieved.

  Jiang Fei turned up the white smoke in his heart, and his face didn't change when he poured hot tea on his hands. Now he screamed in pain, he was really capable of acting.

  However, he still moved his hands lightly, half complaining and half worried: "It's time for you to feel pain, so as not to happen again, I will definitely not care about you."

  Rong Shu watched her not paying attention to Yun Jue at all, but her hands became more and more gentle, and he chuckled, feeling inexplicably happy in his heart.

  Looking up at Yun Jue, he smiled a little: "By the way, Immortal Yun Jue is still here. What medicine do you want to ask for?"

  Yun Jue's hands hidden under his wide sleeves clenched unconsciously. He met Yun Jue's deliberate gaze and finally spoke, but he didn't know who was talking to him. His voice was very soft: "It's not 'beloved'."

  After saying this, he seemed to be surprised, and his robe suddenly fluttered.

  Jiang Fei still lowered his eyes and applied the medicine seriously, with no abnormality in his expression.

  The smile in Rong Shu's eyes gradually disappeared: "Since the Immortal Lord came to ask for medicine, he must have heard about the rules of my Qianjin Tower."

  Yun Jue's expression gradually calmed down. He waved his sleeves and a money bag filled with spiritual stones appeared in front of Rong Shu.

  Rong Shu only glanced at it and then smiled: "The Immortal Lord is really generous in taking action. Your disciple has hurt his Dantian and shaken his spiritual roots. He needs snow lotus. Unfortunately, the lotus will only bloom in the future. I'm afraid you have to wait."

  Yun Jue glanced at him and was about to say something.

  Rong Shu added: "My Qianjin Pavilion is so small that there is no room for Feifei and I, so I won't keep the Immortal Lord."

  The words were extremely ambiguous.

  Jiang Fei glanced at him, his ears slightly red.

  Yun Jue's Adam's apple rolled, and he disappeared into the building with a wave of his sleeves.

  Rong Shu looked at the remaining immortal energy and chuckled for a long time, but when he saw Jiang Fei who had already applied the medicine and was bandaging him, his expression paused slightly.

  She was very serious, her eyelashes were trembling slightly, and her earlobes were still blushing, as if her eyes were focused only on him.

  Even when she was facing Yun Jue just now, her eyes were full of him. But he knew very well that this was the result of Wang Qing Dan.

攻略偏执狂[快穿] 2जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें