Arrival

AN - Sorry for not posting this yesterday! I literally fell asleep after publishing the last chapter !!😢 (updated as of may 2nd 2024)
_______________________________________________

Heather POV:

After that long ass bus ride & a 30 minutes boat ride we reached the horrendous 'camp wawanakwa' looks like Chris cleaned it up.. sort of, the buildings were still in their old rotting condition, but the grounds weren't flooded with toxic waste and oil..

They decided to have each contestant step onto the dock one at a time, first went Courtney, Bridgette & Geoff, sierra while dragging Cody behind her, Alejandro, some other unimportant people, then me. Chris took my hand as I 'stepped' onto the dock, except for the fact that this old creaky dock had loose boards, hence sent me falling into the water!

I began to swim to the surface, but before I could reach it strong arms pulled me out of the water, and put me down on the 'safer' side of the dock. Then grabbing me one of his towels. Why was this dude always here to help me?! God his girlfriend must be pissed..

H: "I can do things myself!" I say coldly as he puts me down and wraps a towel around me.

After Chris introduced all the returning contestants he announced that this season would be a "Fan favourite reunion", of course I'm a fan Favourite! But was Alejandro seriously a fan favourite?! Everyone just liked him because he was extremely handsome, I mean I can't blame them.. YUCK HEATHER, CONTROL YOURSELF!!

**

We all met at the campfire and waited for us to be sorted into teams, god I just wanted to plop down on one of those extremely lumpy bunk beds because I was so damn tired.

CM: "Alright campers, you will be sorted into two teams. First team stand over there." Chris gestures to the far side of the campfire

CM: "Lindsay, Leshawna, Duncan, Geoff, DJ, Sierra, Trent, And Zoey. From now on you will be known as the 'Gracious wombats'.

CM: "if I call you name your are on the second team, stand over here" he says as he gestures to the closer side of the campfire

CM: "Courtney, Cody, Gwen, Alejandro, Mike, Heather, Bridgette, And Owen. From now on you will be known as the 'Malicious moose'."

C: "interesting team names Chris.." Courtney scoffs

CM: before speaking Chris glares at Courtney, then exhaling "Anyway.. you may all unpack and get settled in for the day. Tomorrow's challenge starts bright and early..!" He chuckles before walking off, chef trailing behind him.

**

After FINALLY unpacking all my stuff I plopped down on my bed. I look around, thinking about all the memories I've made with the people around me..

H: "So Courtney, I thought you didn't have to do anymore seasons because you changed your contract..?" I say trying to break the silence

C: "I'm not too sure what happened.. heh!" This girl was a terrible liar, she obviously knew something..

H: "oh, well that's unfortunate..!" I'd figure that out later, I have other things to focus on.

B: "well, I'm done unpacking I'm gonna go check out Geoff's cabin!" Bridgette slides on her sandals, and waves to us while walking out of the cabin.

5 minutes later

Bridgette returns and rummages through her bag quickly

H: "back so soon bridge? Did you miss us?" I tease

B: "although I did, I also needed something!" She finally finds a little locket, and pops it in her pocket. Right before leaving she says "oh and Heather! Alejandro asked me to tell you that he wants to talk to you tonight, on the dock around 7:30" she winks at me playfully before walking off

What in the world would that jerk face wanna talk about?! God I hate him so much.. I pull out a piece of paper from my back pocket, it was of me and Alejandro when we went on our trip to Bermuda. I'm not sure why I kept it, but I did.

I decided to take a quick nap. It was.. I check my watch, 4:30! I'll sleep for about an hour and then grab dinner, and get ready for Alejandro's and I's 'meetup'. I plop into bed and drift off..

**

I open my eyes to see it getting quite dark out for it being only 5:30? I check my watch, 7:00 PM ALREADY?! I squint my eyes to make sure I'm seeing this right. I quickly get up, change into something presentable, brush my hair, fix my makeup and rush out to the dock. Luckily Alejandro's not there yet, so I take a seat on the edge of the dock my feet dangling over the edge..

**

A: "Hello there, mi amor" he says softly.

I quickly shoot up and brush the non-existent dust off myself.

H: "so, what did you wanna talk about?" I say with a colder tone, sure I've been 'softer' since all stars, but there was no way I was showing him that side of me..

A: "Us" He says in the calmest tone ever

H: "huh?" I say a but confused at his words.

A: "Us, like me and you.." he says softly while brushing a strand of hair out of my face

H: "what is there to talk about?! I have no feelings for you, I hope the feeling is mutual." I say with a firm tone while swatting away his hand

A: "don't be so sour Heather! I know you still feel something for me!" He says while batting his eyelashes. God he was right, I had some fucking feelings to share with him..

H: "As If!" I scoff "is there anything else you would like to talk about, or was that all?"

A: "no, but-" I shove him aside and storm back to my cabin, who does this guy think he is?! He breaks up with me and expects everything to be fine years later!?

A: "Heather wai-" he shouts, but before he can continue I slam my cabin door shut and dive into my bed.

I've never been so happy to lay in these lumpy old creaky beds! I quickly get up, brush my teeth, put my hair back, change into my pjs and crawl into my sleeping bag. Practically Dozing off within seconds..

H: "night!" I yell sounding a bit muffled as my face was stuffed into my pillow..

C: "night.." court groans

G: "night..!" Gwen says while flicking off the light

And all I hear from Bridgette is snores..
(Heather is literally so me after I publish this chapter)
____________________________________________________

Ik it's not too long, the challenges chapters should be pretty long, so they'll probably take 2-3 days bc of brainstorming and my schedule recently!!

-anyway, looking for challenge ideas!!😝🤗 (give me ideasss)
Bye!!