:•:SAROUNDED WITH DANGEROUS GUYS:•:

After kelli and Ruby were back to their room they started to get ready for the school.which was on 9:00 Am .kelli was wearing her uniform which was looking pretty on her ,Ruby was also ready . After they both got ready they Pack their bags and took a path behind from a office building to go to the main school . While going there kelli saw so many things which were not available in any normal schools like a fountain ,a large flower ground ,a pool , a big hospital own by the school , a expensive canteen with so many workers wearing black waiter dress working their ,a large ground with goals and a place for basketball.The school was one of the expensive schools in the world .kelli was amused by looking at them .soon they were at a building the building was an building of 10 floors
Kelli - " o my ,how we are going to go there (looking up )."
Ruby -"dont worry they have both  stairs and lifts in buildings ."
Kelli -" oh is that so ,it's my first time hearing a school with lifts in it ."
Soon they were at the lift, waiting for it to come .After 2 minutes the lift was at the ground (where kelli and Ruby were standing ).The lift opened slowly opening with showing a boy's handsome face blue eyes and  blond hair ,when the boy saw kelli he smiled and got little dimples on his cheeks on the other hand kelli was also surprised to see the person infront of her .
Kelli -"(surprisingly).Luis !"
She ran towards the lift and hugged him while Ruby was standing out with her jaw dropped. Suddenly Luis looked at Ruby in deadly eyes but when kelli got away from him he smiled and said
Luis-" it's been a while kelli."
Kelli-"Althrough josho told me about you ,but I am still shocked by seeing you on the first day of the school ."
Luis -" what!?she told you about my surprise. (Worrid )She really cant keep any words on her stomach.
Kelli and luis laughed while the students wondering on the ground floor were scared by looking at them, specially Luis .Suddenly kelli remember and said
Kelli-"oh,(looking at Ruby )we just totally forgot about our class ,we should hurry ."
Luis-"I am in the same class as you do you forgot! let's go there together(smiles)there are still some time left to get the classes  started ."(looks at Ruby with blank face )is she is also going to come with us ?"
Kelli -"oh I totally forgot to introduce you two sorry."
Luic-"dont feel sorry ,we know each other ,(looks at Ruby with a annoying smile )dont we miss belis."
Ruby was sweating but still nodded with a fake Worried smile on her face and said" yes " .
Kelli -"how! hey but you just came here today ?anyway that's great ,Ruby come in what are you doing there standing? "
Ruby hasitatedly came inside the lift while her eyes looking down. Kelli didn't notice that the behaviour of Ruby was changed .soon they were at the 7th floor .They were out of the lift .
Luis -"(holds Kelli's hand )hey I know where the classroom is come with me .
Kelli -"o-ok ,but Ruby?."
Once more Luis looked at Ruby and Ruby was freaked out
Ruby-"i-I just remember some thing urgent ,you go first I'll be there in a minute ."
When Luis and kelli got away ,Ruby was lefted alone while whipping her sweat.
Ruby mumbling -" kelli you are going to be in a big mess ."(worried)

Luis and kelli were at their class room's gate
Luis-"tada this is our class room (class -10th 'A')
The class was big and clean with so many banches and sunlight coming from the big 6 windows.some students were inside but when they saw luis they stranded up ,Luis give them a Quick signal to sit before kelli see them .
Kelli -"it's so cool (excited)."(looking out of the window )
Luis -"yep it is ,let's sit near to each other  ."(smiles)
Kelli-"i dont have a problem but will the teacher alou-
Luis -"yes she will aloud it(cutting kelli from the middle of her talk)."
Kelli-" ok fine then let's go (looks around for a minute then points on the single bench near the window )that one ."
Luis-"ok then let's sit there ."
Luis sat on a bench near kelli's .soon all the students slowly started to come inside the class ,with them a student with blackred hair ,green eyes ,wearing  half opened shirt and open coat without school bag came in ,It was jack Valencia.All the students except 'Luis' stands while head dropped to greet him ,kelli was confused but she also standed to greet him .jack ignored them and sat on the bench behind kelli ,while this was going on Ruby was also there standing  on the front row ,six benches away from kelli .
Jack-"sit (harshly )."
The all students sittied when jack command them like they are his pet dogs and he is their owner .Kelli was also scared because jack was just sitting behind him but when she saw Luis smiling at her, she felt less scared and give a smile back to Luis in return. Jack was sitting behind kelli with his legs fully spreaded and blank eyes looking at kelli's neck .After a moment the class teacher came inside and announced
Teacher'Bela'- " hey students today we all have a new student oh sorry I mean a new friend among us ,(excitedly) .....and the student is kelli rosal .kelli please come here and introduce yourself. (with bright smile )".