▪️The call of the devil ▪️

The next day the school bell ringed at6:00, so early in the morning . Kelli felt a hand shaking her to wake up ,it was Ruby. When kelli wake up she saw Ruby in her normal clothes which she use to wear when she was in the room. Ruby did her hair a pony quickly and said
Ruby-" bro! quickly wake up and get ready ,we should hurry(looks at her clock which was on the desk ) only 10 minutes are left".kelli was so confused about what was going on .
Soon she got ready wearing a t-shirt and full pants . When Ruby and Kelli got out of their room they saw all of the students were coming out of their rooms in a hurry and some were also running.kelli was so confused about what was happening, she thought if the school was in a arson or some thing else has happened . Ruby was walking so fastly to get somewhere . Soon they got out of their building, kelli saw that all of the students were standing in many rows at the large ground while doing hands back It was still a little dark outside, but they were able see each other faces a little in this much dark. The ground was quite .........a quiet which is called a pin drop quite . Kelli was also standing in a row ,behind Ruby.
Kelli asked in a low voice
Kelli -" hey what is going on here(whisper)".
Rubi without turning back
Ruby -" don't say a word ,he will be here in a moment".(whisper )
Kelli-"who ?!"(whispered )
Suddenly a sound of cracking neck with a sound of a heavy metal being dragged got the air of the field colder in just a second . The person was finally in front of the students holding a rod. No one was moving ......not a leaf of the tree was moving at all. The person in front of the students with black and pure red hair, wearing a dark Black jeans with a white shirt which was half opened holding a cigarette and a rod, standing in front of them in a devilish smile said
The unknown person -" welcome to Nicol ,to the new students . I am Jack Valencia the next owner of this school (cold harsh voice ) . Every year I come here to introduce myself, and also today I have something to show you all .(looking at the right side in the dark )hey nick get that bastard here ."
Kelly was not able to see the person's face because she was standing at the end of the line ,but she manag to peek behind from Ruby .She saw the same haired boy she got hurt last night .
Kelli thinking - "why this person is here ".
Suddenly a boy's shouting and crying in pain sound came out of the dark. Soon a boy came out of the Dark while dragging a boy by holdig his hair .The boy who was being draged was wet in blood .Jack got near him and hold him by his hair .
Jack -" Wanna give them a show?(smirked),(looks at one of his group member )hey you ,give me the trimmer."
After the person gave him the trimmer Jack started to trim the boy's hair from the middle of his head ,the boy was still shouting. No body went to help .kelli was scared .she looked at the students , they all were also in the same situation as her . Kelli wanted to help the boy but something was stopping her telling her not to go . The shouting of the boy went louder and louder . After some minutes no hair was on his skull .jack smirked and said
Jack -" you all are pretty confused, right !,let's listen what he did from his mouth ."
The boy was not in a situation to speak ,he was dizzy . Jack punched him on his nose. Blood streaming down his nose .The boy who was still dizzy answered in a shaking voice .
The boy-"I-i-i complained about master ,It was a mi-mistake, I am s-so sorry(burst into cry)."
Jack -"fuck ,you are looking ugly (spits)."(stand and kicked the boy on his stomach)
Blood came out of the boy's mouth .Jack let that boy be there and went away with his group .After Jack was no more found being on the ground,kelli was not able to control herself ,she broke the row and ran towards the boy to help him. All of the students where shocked they didn't tell anything. They all started to go back to their buildings with a silence in their faces . Ruby got near Kelli and the boy
Ruby - " hey let's go back quickly. Don't try to help him or you will face a disaster (worridly )."
Kelli- " what the hell are you talking about ,can't you see his situation he is wet in his own blood.If I let him be here he will die for sure.(angrily)".
Kelli put the boy's arm around her neck and get him stand, while Ruby was afraid of being seen in this situation by any of Jack's member. However kelli got to the hospital of the school campus. The boy was laying on the hospital bed with saline insert in his hand . Kelli was talking to the doctor about his condition. The doctor said looking at his injuries that it will take one mount to heal the injuries he got . Finally Kalli and Ruby were out of the hospital.kelli had a serious expression on her face .Ruby was walking with her while head dropped in shame.
Ruby- "It is a very unlucky and scary day of your first day at school ."(sadness in her voice )
Kelli was still silent.
Ruby-"I am sorry for not telling you the situation in this school ."(sadly)
Kelli-"Its ok just tell me every thing about that person and this school ."(blank face )
Ruby -"ok ,I'll tell you every thing after we come back from the school ."
After some minutes Ruby and Kelli were back to their room .
7:00Am