{SIDE STORY }◇NEW MEMBER◇

Kelli was the only child of her parents .When Kelly was 8 year old her parents bought a little kid home who was 6 years old ,he always liked to be silent .But when kelli saw him for the first time she was so happy and excited to have another member in their small family. She  always used to  play with the boy even if he was not interested to , she took care of him when he used to come from school with dirty shirt and hands , she used to give him drawings of  leopard to paint which was his favourite animal..,she always spent her night telling the little boy fairy tales which he liked to listen the most  ....he used to ask kelli so much question at night about the magical fantasies he used to listen from kelli. Every time kelli gave him a sweet genius answer, the kid always got amused by it. The kid only talks much at night after kelli read him a book , and he only talks to kelli the most while noding to what others said that's why his name is nikel the 'ni'of the night and the 'kel' of kelli . Kelli gave him his name and his little brother also accepted it happily.
   Soon when they grew up, their bond got closer and closer, they were obsessed with each other ,once when kelli was 13 and nikel was 11.....
They both shared the same school .kelli was so happy and excited, in the other hand nikel was silent.

*When they started to go to school*

On Kelli's third day she was bullied by a group of girls who poured a bottle of mango juice on her and her whole body got sticky .The girls didnt stop in that and sprayed cream on her .kelli didnt know what to do because she had never faced this situation in her whole life ,but after 4 minutes of bulling in the silent bathroom the bullies noticed a boy standing at the bathroom door behind kelli ,soon they know the boy was having a shotgun  hiding in his hand .The girls were freaked out  .Their whole body was shaking.

One of the girl group - "he-hey kid( her voice shivered).....why..... are you here ?who the hell are you ?"
The boy step into the room with blank eyes and a light but creepy smile on his face .
The boy tucked the shotgun in his pocket and slowly removed his coat to cover the girl who was sitting on the floor with wet and sticky clothes.The room was so silent that one could  listen the water drop falling from the pipe on the besan and the thumping heart beat of the bullies. When the boy covered kelli from behind ,she tried  to look behind but the boy's hand covered her eyes and soon a hot voice came out of his mouth to whisper in the girl's ear from the behind "it's me ,you should get out of here I will handle them sweetly "the girl was shocked by the voice she was familiar with.