Episode 2

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

I walked inside the mansion. Maids greeted me and I boringly sat on the sofa.

"Bring me orange juice"
I ordered and the maid nodded and left.

"How's your school y/n?"
My mom asked me. Since when did she care if my day was good or not.

"I'm so tired "
I replied and put my legs on the table.

"I thought you would be going to Jimin's party"
She said. Oh shit I totally forgot about that. I quickly rushed to my room. I checked the time. It's already 5 : 50. The party is about to Start at 7. Oh God.

I choosed on of the dress from my collections. I took bath quickly. And started to get ready for the party.

I was finally done with my make up. I wore my sandals. I looked myself in mirror.

"His favorite color. I hope he likes it"
I walked downstairs. My heals making a beautiful sounds as I walk.

"You're looking pretty my daughter"
Mom exclaimed and I rolled my eyes and left to the party.

Author pov

Everyone is dancing and enjoying the party. The loud music all over the room. Boys and girls enjoying themselves. The party is full of rich kids.

Jungkook is with his friends. They are drinking and smoking.

" Hari is y/n not coming tonight?"
Jimin asked Hari and she just shrugged off.

"I don't know"
She replied.

"I will go and get her"
Jungkook exclaimed and jimin nodded. Jungkook walked towards the door when his eyes meets her. The most beautiful girl he has ever seen. Her long hairs. Those pinky cheeks.

"Beautiful"
He mumbled. He was so lost that he didn't notice y/n came and hugs him.

"Koo~"
He looked at her and she smiled.

"Let's go now"
She held his hand and dragged him towards  their friends.

Jungkook looked back hoping to see that girl again. But she wasn't there anymore.

"You're finally here"
Jimin exclaimed and y/n hugged him.

"I missed you"
He mumbled.

"Me too Chim"
She replied. He is her closest friend after Jungkook.

They broke the hug. Seojun waved his hand in front of jungkook.

"Where are you lost?"
He asked and jungkook shakes his head.

"No where"
He replied and looks down. His mind is full of that beautiful girl. It's like he felt butterflies just by thinking of her.

"Y/n is looking so damn gorgeous tonight"
Seojun exclaimed. Jungkook looks at her. She woke a beautiful dress. His favorite color. She looked like a doll. Just like he wants her to be. Always dolled up for him.