He was always the type to answer immediately when Yumi called.

"Ugh, i need a lift to his house," Yumi looked at her bike that was screaming 'use me bitch!'

She dusted the saddle and hopped on it. She knew where her boyfriend stayed at and went cycling to his house.

***

"Stupid bike had a punctured tie," Yumi grumbled. She threw her bicycle to the side and walked to her destination.

She went to his luxurious apartment. Rich boyfriend and rich girlfriend. She preferred the  rich ones better as the poorer ones would use her for money.

She tiptoed outside his apartment. She went in quietly as the door was not fully closed.

Wow, this is the first time i've seen him so carelessly leave the door like that.

She placed her shoes quietly on the shoe racks and her eyes widened.

Why the fuck is there a fake Dior heels here? And it looks so cheap but most importantly i don't own cheap items.

She suspected he had his sister over since she always wore heels, but his sister always wore real branded and never fake brands.

Maybe she didn't look properly at the heels? Wow she got scammed.

She hears muffled groans and moans. Is he watching porn again? Yumi thought.

She was now outside his bedroom door. The moans were louder. The bed was creaking. It was very loud indeed.

Curiosity piqued, she pushed the door open, her surprise turning into shock as she witnessed Hoseok entwined with another woman on his bed.

And that fucking woman was her ex bestfriend, Hyeri.

Her breath caught in her throat as she stood frozen in the doorway, unable to tear her eyes away from the scene unfolding before her. The room felt suffocating, the air heavy with the weight of betrayal.

"You fucking cheater!" Yumi shouted from the doorway.

Hoseok's eyes widened in horror as he realized Yumi's presence, scrambling to disentangle himself from the other woman. "Y-Yumi, it's not what you think," he stammered, his voice laced with guilt.

Yumi's heart shattered into a million pieces as she struggled to comprehend the betrayal. Anger and hurt surged through her veins, her fists clenching at her sides. Without a word, she turned on her heel and fled from the room, tears blurring her vision.

Outside, the cool night air offered little solace as she grappled with the painful revelation. The image of Hoseok with another woman burned into her mind, leaving her questioning everything she thought she knew about their relationship.

"He knew about my past relationship about my ex cheating on me and he still did the same like my ex!" She kicked the stone that was on the pathway.

"This 3 years together with him was a waste," Yumi broke down and cried on the pathway. Luckily, there was no one around so she could cry freely.