Chapter 4

Orion faced the seemingly bodiless voice only to see his only best friend Leander. He stood up and rushed towards him in a trance, hugging him with great passion. Leander hugged him back, softly patting his back in a comforting graze. Orion sobbed into Leander's shoulder as they embraced and kissed his cheek unconsciously. Leander blushed fiercely as his body froze in shock.

Orion realised what he had done and cried out in embarrassment, "Omg, I'm so sorry!!" he stuttered.

Leander shook his head and kissed Orion's jaw right back. Orion flinched ever so slightly for he had never been kissed there before. Leander kissed him everywhere, from his cheeks to his forehead. That's how much they missed each other. The lady snapped and Leander sprung back to reality, inviting Orion to water the hydrangeas with him. The two walked over to the flower section to water each beautiful bundle of flowers. As they reached the hydrangeas, Orion outstretched his hand to try and hold Leander's. Then, Leander struck back and grabbed Orion by the waist, holding him in place as he watered the colourful greenery. Orion stood there, flustered and confused, as he was held by the waist.

"No homo?" Orion pointed finger guns at Leander.

"No homo my man," Leander replied while kissing Orion's cheek.

"What is this place?" Orion asked while leaning on Leander's shoulder.

Leander giggled, "This is heaven, this is the eternal garden where Mon resides. She's the oldest one here so she was put in charge." he continued.

Orion's face drooped. He was dead? Orion looked down to see clouds as the floor and water poured out of them. Underneath the clouds of the eternal garden, Orion's funeral was being held. He saw his mother and sister weeping for him and worst of all, his dad didn't even show up. Orion sat there, devastated and depleted. Leander sat next to him and rubbed his back softly, "I know it's hard to accept but, you're safe here... Your family will be okay..." he tried to comfort Orion. It turned out that the sickness that put him into a coma in the first place had spread to his brain and his organs had shut down within the coma.

The next week, Leander and Orion were permitted to go down to Earth and see what they'd become. They went down together, hand in hand, as they watched the people they knew and loved walk through them. Then, they stumbled across their graves. They were buried next to Aquila and each other.

Leander and Orion sat down in the fields of rice where they were buried and reminisced on the better days when they were alive. The adventure they went through, the excitement they felt when they arrived in Israel, when they played as children, and when they slept together in their little cabin.

Orion sighed, missing the moments that had passed. Leander put his arm around his shoulder and rested his head on Orion's as they watched the sunset.

The End