OO1

OO1

Ke’Yari set up her phone against the lotion bottle on the bathroom counter. “Lemme just–” She opened her instagram and went live. The viewers quickly went up to 9.6K, “Damn .. Y’all wanted to see me that bad??” She laughed and covered her mouth.

illeatyariahh : sure did !
user6912907 : ooo period who did yo hair ?!
theylovemai : whatchu think about influencer city?
keyarifanpage : when you finna go on kai's stream

She squinted her eyes as she read the live comments pouring in, “Well [hairstylist] did my hair and they ate downn!” Yari slowly moved her head side-to-side as her silk-press moved.

“Since we on the topic about influencer cityyy...” She dragged out, “Guess who got invited !? Me! Periodd!” Ke’Yari stuck her tongue out and did a 'lil dance. “Manny reached out to me and invited me on the show, stay tuned!”

[username1] : why she avoid the kai question??
[username2] : i cant wait to see you on the show! beat nyema ass for me bae <33
icespice : you lookin so sexyy rn 😍😍

“Avoiding what?” She stared at the comment confused, “I'm not avoiding shit, I barely know kai anyways.” Yari rolled her eyes.

“Hey isis! Mwah!!” She blew a kiss at the phone.

kaicenat : oh wrd?
[username3] : OOO MY SON KAI PUTTIN IN THAT PRESSURE
[username4] : kailerrr 😍 i love u bronx ratttt

“Oh hell no. Y'all not finna do this to me...” Ke'Yari reached over and ended the live with a smile. She already knew how this was finna go: The live gets clipped and posted around, Kai dms me angrily, and then people think I'm clout chasing.

‘ding!’

bronx rat 🐀

youn know me now?

really yari?

whattt

its true though 😭 ??

so you came to my crib and we
chilled just for you 2 say youn
know me?

first of all, i was invited
by fanum and we just so
happened to kick it in your room

*amp crib btw

bruh

you trollin ?

cs aint no way u doin this fr

did it work ??

man fuck you

LMFAOOO

IM SORRYYYY

my viewers is clowning me rn

u embarrassed a nigga on live

.     .    facetiming bronx rat 🐁

“Yoo!” Kai shouted, putting his forehead in the camera. “Heyy, turn me to your viewers!” Kai just hummed and turned his phone so his viewers could see Ke’Yari on the phone.

“Guys I was jus' playin forreal.. That's my bestie so of course I know him!” Ke’Yari cheesed in the phone, not knowing she made the situation worse. “Anyways, I gotta go chat. Bye!” She hung up.

.       . 

“Chat, I swear to God—” Kai said. After ‘Yari left the people started spamming that she ‘bestie-zoned’ him.

LILCENAT320 : LMFAOOO but we js friends tho 🥹🥹
smalldickkailerr : YOU FINNA ALWAYS BE THE BESTIE, LEAVE MY WIFE ALONE
JakeDropEmOff : LMFAOOOOO
jsksiejendn : 😭😭

LILCENAT320 : LMFAOOO but we js friends tho 🥹🥹smalldickkailerr : YOU FINNA ALWAYS BE THE BESTIE, LEAVE MY WIFE ALONEJakeDropEmOff : LMFAOOOOOjsksiejendn : 😭😭

howd i do?!

dont forget 2 vote so i have motivation to update