3: Chill Day

"Alright let's split up to cover more ground." I said to Felix raising my hand for a high five. "Okay I'll go left, good luck." Felix said smacking my hand back "Good luck to you too." I went to the right opening one of the doors. In the room, there was a desk and some shelves. I opened the drawers and found some bandages and a bag of chips. I quickly stuffed them in my backpack. I explored most of the rooms on the first floor and found 6 bandages, 2 bags of chips, 15 little bags of crackers, and 3 water bottles, pretty good if you ask me. As I was walking up the steps to the second floor Felix yelled "Val come here quick I'm in the lobby.". I ran back down fast thinking he was hurt. "Are you okay?" I ask, entering the lobby Felix is in one of the chairs behind a desk. "Yeah I'm fine but I checked all the floors, they are all locked and barricaded.". Felix sighed spinning in the chair "Aw what this sucks.". I groaned leaning on the desk "Did you find anything good at least." Felix opened his bag and set it down on the desk "Yeah I got some painkillers and some blood testing kits I thought it would be cool to try them out to find out what type of blood we have.". I looked in the bag and saw the blood kits. "It would be cool to find out what blood type we have." I took the kits out and threw one to Felix "Let's use them now they have instructions so try not to mess it up." I say jokingly to Felix. "Yeah yeah get off my ass." Felix laughed back. We both used the kits mine came back AB+ "What did you get?" I asked "Bro I got B+" Felix said. "I guess you have to Be positive," I joked. "That was so bad." Felix said trying not to chuckle "Anyways what did you get.". "I got AB+ we have compatible blood types," I said, showing him the paper. "That's good to know in case one of us loses a good amount of blood we can just share," Felix says, taking the paper chart and putting it in his bag. I stop leaning on the desk and take the map out of my pocket, placing it on the desk. Felix gets up from the chair to stand next to me. "So Val, are we going to the airfield finally?" Felix says excitedly "No we aren't sadly," I say folding the map and placing it back in my pocket. "What the hell, why not." Felix asked annoyed "Dude look outside it's getting dark do you want to be out there with no light with zombies roaming around." I say pointing at the window Felix looks out "Oh wow I didn't notice how dark it was getting out there.". "We should quickly find a house to settle down in for the night. Come on let's go," I say opening the door of the hospital Felix grabs his bag and starts following me. We both look around for a place to sleep peacefully in. Felix whispers and tugs on my shirt "Val there's a house right there." He points to a dark green house. I whisper back "That's perfect but why are we whispering.". Felix whispers "I'll tell you when we get inside come on let's go." Felix grabs my arm and bolts into the house with me. "Damn, it must have been important or you wouldn't have rushed me inside so fast.". Felix peeks out a window "Yeah it was, I saw a massive group of zombies and I didn't want them to see us." I quickly locked the front door "Good thing they didn't see us, I can't imagine us winning a fight like that.". Felix sighed in relief "Let's eat and get some rest." He walks into another room. I follow him and unzip my back taking the two bags of chips out. Felix takes his backpack off and throws himself on a bed face-first. "I'm so exhausted I might be dying." Felix groans in the pillow. I sit on the bed across from him "Here catch" I laugh throwing a bag of chips at his head. "Ow that hurt, are you trying to put me out of my misery faster or something," Felix says, sitting up to grab the chips. I open mine and start eating "You will live another day." I say between bites. Felix opens his bag of chips "Who knows you might have given me a severe head injury and my head will just explode.". I laugh "You are ridiculous.". Felix laughed with me. I looked out the window to see how dark it was getting. "Welp it's getting late, we should head to bed now." I said laying down "Yeah goodnight Val.". "Goodnight Felix." 

(Wait I'm allergic to making long chapters I also have testing rip pray for me)