Opie

When I pulled up at Opie's I noticed the car with the child seats in the back. I had missed so much while I was away, I was worried Opie wouldn't want to see me.

I got off and checked my watch, it was 11:25. Hopefully Op is still awake!
I walked forward and rang the bell. I heard a woman shout then someone stomping along the floor. Maybe I did come at a bad time.

The door swung wide open to reveal Opie. His hair was quite long, a small beard and a beanie lay loosely from his head. A large toothy grin appeared on his face when he realised who I was.

He pulled me into a strong bear hug. I snuggled into his arms as he let out a long sigh.

" I'm so glad your back. "
" Me too. " I whispered. " Me too... "

He welcomed me inside and I walked into the sitting room. A woman was sat on the couch with a mug in her hand. Her hair was short and black and she smiled at me warmly.

" Hey I'm Donna. " She said.
" Alisha Knowles. " I said back.
" Of course look at you! Your beautiful just like your sister!! "
I smiled and replied " Thank you, I'm guessing you two are married then by the rings. "

I couldn't believe how much I had missed. Opie was one of my closest friends and a brother to me just like Jax. He was married and I missed it. I felt like crap in the moment but it only got worse...

" Yeah " Opie piped up " And we have two children. " He added chuckling.

I felt my heart stop. He had kids and I didn't even know. How old are they? What's their names? Is it two girls or two boys? Or a boy and a girl? And the only thing I could think after that was how STUPID I was to leave with Tara! She wanted to leave. I didn't.

I smiled at them both, I needed to leave I couldn't do this right now.

" I would stay but it's late and I've left Tara to do all the unpacking. " I made up my excuse then awkwardly laughed.

Op smiled and walked me to the front door. " BYE!! " Donna shouted.
" CYA! " I shouted back. I kissed Op on the cheek and left without another word.

As I pulled up at TM I wiped away my tears. I felt so stupid. I didn't want to go back to Tara not they way I was feeling.

The party looked like it was over there were stray hookers stumbling out the clubhouse. I rolled my eyes and I made my way to the door. All the guys were scattered around with semi nude whores on top of them. The only people I couldn't see were Jax and Juice. I made my way towards the back of the clubhouse to the rooms hoping one was free for me to sleep in.

The first one I came across I opened the door to see Jax snoring softly, with no whore by his side which made me smile. He still liked Tara because when I told him she was back his face lit up like a kid had just been told Father Christmas has come.

I moved to the next room to see Juice asleep sprawled out on the bed with also no hooker. He really was different to the others...

I noticed a SoA T-shirt on the floor. I picked it up as I had nothing to sleep in. I tip toed back out and opened the next door. Empty. Thank the Gods!

I stripped to my underwear. I looked into the mirror the bruises that covered my stomach made me feel sick. The scars that covered my thigh made me want to puke. I should never of gone to Chicago. And in that moment I blamed Tara, it was all her fault..

I crawled into the bed and let the darkness engulf me......