Chapter 37 - (S3) Ceremony and New Faces

Start from the beginning

Y/n: T_T "Oh God, please give me strength..."

Todoroki then started to feel a bit down because of that, since he and Bakugo were the ones who failed back at the licensing exam.

Todoroki: "Sorry... everyone..."
Y/n: "Don't be mad about yourself. Monoma here is just turning this into an unnecessary competition."

Pony: "According to Vlad Teacher, we'll have classes together this semester! I'm looking foward to it!"  Ablonde girl with horns on top of her head appeared and talked mixing English and Japanese.

Kirishima: "Oh, I can't wait to test out my skills!"
Kaminari: "Anyway, you're an exchange student, right?"
Y/n: "Kaminari-kun, no." I said already knowing what was up on his mind.
Kaminari: "Aww."

As they talked, Monoma started to whisper something on Pony's ear.

Pony: "I'll beat you up so bad you won't be able to get back up!" She now spoke ij Japanese.

Kirishima and Kaminari were taken back by that, Monoma just laughed loudly with that.
Thankfully, Kendo appeared.

Kendo: "Don't teach her weird phrases!" She hit his neck, blacking him out.
Y/n: "Thank you, Kendo-san." I say before walking back with the others.

We heard a familiar voice at the back and saw Shinso off all people.

Shinso: "Hey, we're trying to get through back here."
Iida: "I'm sorry! Come now, everyone, save your chit-chat for later. You're causing problems for other people!"
Shinso: "Don't show me how uncool you are." He said bluntly.

Tokoyami: "Shinso." He whisper.
Jiro: "He's the person who fought Midoriya at the sports festival."
Sero: "That guy looks... like he's bulked you a bit..."

Y/n: "I mean, probably after the sports festival he's been doing some exclusive training

Y/n: "I mean, probably after the sports festival he's been doing some exclusive training. It's U.A we're talking about after all."

Some more time later, all U.A classes were gathered up in a field were Principal Nezu was standing up a small stage.

Nezu: "Hey! It's the small mammal you all love, the principal! Recently, the fur I'm so proud of has deteriorated in quality... it's a hard time for me to take care of it. This is something you can say about humans, too. Even if you have a balanced diet with zinc and vitamins, the most important thing has to be sleep. Disturbing your lifestyle is the worst for your fur. So, if you're trying to improve your hair quality, you should make sure to get enough sleep."

Y/n: "Kinda nice of him. But I sincerely had not being sleeping well for the past weeks."

Nezu: "The cause of the disturbance in lifestyle is incidents from this summer vacation I'm sure you already know about. The loss of a pillar. The effects of that incident have appeared faster than I could have imagined. There will be probably great chaos in society in the near future.