"I'm sorry that he saw us kissing....But I'm not sorry that we kissed." He tells me, with finality.

"I-"

"I mean, I've wanted for a long time to kiss you, but I didn't, 'cause I was scared you would get even more mad at me." He interrupts me.

"Taehyung, I-"

"I know that he's your best friend. And I know that you probably like him more then me. But, please don't choose him over me."

I wait for a second, seeing if he'll start talking again, and when he doesn't, I say, "Taehyung. I'm-" Taehyung squeezes his eyes shut. "I'm not mad at you."

He snaps his eyes open and smiles the most dazzling smile that I've ever seen. "Really? You're really not mad that I kissed you?"

I shake my head no, and smile at him. "Why would I be mad at you, when I loved the kiss?"

Taehyung's eyes almost pop out of his head, and I laugh at him. Why couldn't he have been like this before? He straitens himself quickly, and moves a piece of my hair that has fallen in front of my face, behind my ear. "Can I kiss you again?" I gently grab his hand. "I'm sorry." I sigh, and look away from him. "I can't kiss you again...At least not until I see what Gabe thinks about this."

He drops my hand. "You know he won't like us together."

"I know." I tell him. "But, I have to make sure that he won't be mad at me. Taehyung, he's my best friend, like you said. And I can't lose him."

"I thought you said that you liked the kiss."

I blush at that statement. "I did. I-"

"Hey, guys. Did Gabe bring you the breakfast?"We both turn our heads towards Matt, at the sound of his voice, and Matt raises his eyebrows. "Did I inturupt anything?"

"No." We both say at the same time.

Taehyung runs his hand through his hair, then clears his throat. "No, we were just talking."

Matt, looks back and forth between both of us, with an accusing look. "Yeah..."Talking"."

My face reddens. "But, we were just talking."

He smirks and raises his hands up in a surrender position. "I never said that you wasn't...Just, Taehyung?" Taehyung raises an eyebrow. "Yes?"

Matt's lips twitch. "You have lip gloss all over your lips."

"So he kissed you?!"

I sigh and bang my head against the window of the car. "Yes, Mom. For the millionth time, he kissed me."

Mom squeals like a teenage girl, and bounces in her seat. "I'm so glad that Gabe told me! My little girl has her first boyfriend!"

"Mom," I say through clenched teeth. "He his not my boyfriend."

"Thank God for that. He looks like a punk." Dad squeezes the steering wheel harder.

I sigh, once again, and look out the window.

Mom made me come home in the car with her and Dad, instead of Gabe or Taehyung. She wanted "Bonding time" after hearing about me kissing Taehyung.

I wanted to stay at the hospital with Matt, and Layla longer, but Mom wouldn't let me. She said that she didn't want me to miss anymore school days. "He is not a punk, honey. I think he's sweet." Mom says, reaching over to put her hand on his knee.

He glances at her, with the side of his eyes. "I don't. I can just see the trouble maker all over him." He looks at me through the rear-view mirror. "Don't talk to him anymore, Jennie. He's nothing but trouble."

Mom slaps his knee. "He is not trouble! Jennie, don't listen to your Father. Gaehyung is not a trouble maker. He just doesn't like the idea of you talking to a boy."

I roll my eyes.

How much longer till we get home?

I basically ignore them for the rest of the way, and as soon as we pull up outside of the house, I jump out of the car.

"Jennie, where are you going?" Mom yells from the car. "I wasn't done talking!"

I stop, and grimace.

'What do I say?'

I slowly turn around, and smile. "Um...I'm really tired, Mom." Perfect. Good thinking. "And, I'm going to go to bed, since I was up all night last night...."

Mom's shoulders slump, and she slowly nods. "Okay..." I don't give her a second glance, as I run to the door, unlock it, and run upstairs to my room.

I really am tired...I didn't lie about that, but, I'm not going to sleep.

After I plop down on my bed, I take out my stupid flip phone, and see that, Taehyung sent me a message.

To: Jennie.

From: Taehyung. 6:56 Pm.

'Hey, just checkin' in to see how you're doing. Missing you ;)'

He misses me?

Wow.

How...sweet?

To: Taehyung.

From: Jennie.

'How? You just saw me an hour ago.'

I press send, then roll over onto my back.

Being with Taehyung feels....weird. I guess it's from years of him bullying me.

I know, I know. I should be over that by now. I mean, he apologized, right?

RIGHT?!