3

The rest of the school day was somewhat uneventful. When the final bell rang I quickly packed up and waited for Suzaku , since we had work. I walked down the halls to the courtyard. I was lost in my own thoughts I didn't realize wear I was going.

I soon ran into someone's hard chest and fell backwards onto my butt. "I'm so sorry." We both said at the same time. I looked up and saw Lelouch.

He held his hand out to me and put on a kind smile.

"Are you ok vivian?" He asked in a caring matter.

"Yeah....um sorry I was lost in thought." I replied with a nervous laugh.

Lelouch gave a small chuckle

"I know the feeling." I smiled.

"I got to get going see you tomorrow." I said

As I began to run down the halls.

"Yeah , bye." He called after me.

I ran into the courtyard to see Suzaku waiiting.

"Jeass what took you so long." Suzaku teased. I elbowed him.

"Shut up." We both laughed and began to walk to the train station.

----------------------------¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥-----------------

Suzaku and I finished work earlier than expected. So now we were just sitting in my room doing homework.

I groaned and hung my head. "So tired." I sighed rubbing my temples. Suzaku laughed . I tilted my head so it was out of the text book and sent him a glare that shut him up.

"I think we finished everything for today." Suzaku said. I looked at the pile of papers. "I believe so too."

We packed everything up and Suzaku left to go to home. (Idk where he lives) I yawned and slipped into some pj shorts and a long sleeve shirt.

I walked out of my room and found lloyd in the living room. "How did u get in here!" I yelled.

"I bought the house ,remeber? So I have the spare key."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head"what do you want?"I asked.

"I want to out on the field tomorrow. In your old knightmare." My eyes went wide.

"No." I said bluntly.

"To bad. You don't have a choice." Lloyd said before leaving.

I groaned. I went up to my room and straight to my laptop. I opened the files. So we are dealing with the black knights and their leader Zero? I thought. I began to scroll through each file.