♮35

How much sad did you think i had

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"Hey..." Jisung says after a short while of sitting there, his gaze was trained on the side of her face. Hayun turned her head to look at him but his eyes followed her jaw.

Something in his gaze shifted, his expression turning into a somewhat more serious one.

"Hey." He repeated. "Did he hurt you?" Jisung's eyes only momentarily met hers before he moved his head to look at what looked like a bruise on her jaw.

Hayun lifted her hand to touch the tender area, the memory of the night rushing back to her.

"He did?" Jisung asked again, absolutely infuriated inside. He was so shocked, how can someone lay their hands on her?

"He grabbed me." Hayun murmured, lightly rubbing the sore area.
"He grabbed you? How could he do that?" He noticed she was also holding her shoulder. "It looks like it hurts...the bruise might get worse." He trailed off, looking around.

"Wait here." He said, getting up to his feet even though his legs had become a little numb, a waver in his movements as he did so.

Hayun watched as he headed to the mini fridge and freezer, searching through before he turned to look at her. She had now gotten up to her feet, glancing in the mirror.

Jisung was thankful they had something cold in here, he inspected it in his hand for a moment before closing the door and turning on his heels.

"Um," he began, holding up the frozen bags. She was now sitting on the edge of the bed, looking dejected. "Here." He said, handing her one which she placed on her shoulder.

He looked at the other one in his hand, his tongue anxiously pushing into the inside of his cheek.

Jisung's eyes moved to her face, the look of sadness in her eyes, evidence of tears from her darkened lashes and reddened eyes and cheeks. His gaze settled heavily on her jaw, glancing from the bag in his hand to her skin.

His grip tightened a bit, swallowing the dryness in his throat down the best he could.

"Uh." he began, his other hand coming to rub the back of his neck shyly. She didn't look up at him but hummed, sounded pretty drained of energy.

It made him sad, the fact she was hurt physically and emotionally too. He didn't understand how Hwan could do that to her.

Hayun was sat on the edge of the bed zoned out, her thoughts swirling around her head about her Mother and she could feel tears starting to sting in her eyes again.

She left because she was struggling but how could she get a whole new family?

Were we not enough for her?

Lost in the depths of her own emotions, she barely noticed Jisung's presence until she felt the sudden touch of something cold against her jaw.

She lifted her head, her glossy eyes meeting his. He was stood in front of her, leant down a little with his hand pressing something cold against her jaw.