Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart,

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, heir to the Dukedom of Lennox Territory marries Lady Josephine Isabella Habsburg in June of 2278, but they wait to have their first child until he becomes Duke of Lennox Territory in July of 2280 with the death of his father, Lord James Alexander Stuart, fourth Duke of Lennox Territory.

With the death of Lord James Alexander Stuart, Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, vows to banish his mother from the Dukedom of Lennox Territory for not accepting his wife, as the new Duchess of Lennox Territory on Star-Base 12.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart, now Duke of Lennox Territory walks up to his mother and he tells her "

 I am banishing you from the Dukedom of Lennox Territory. I am sending you back to your brother, that Puritan Viscount."

"You were lucky to marry my father, and I don't know what Duke would marry his heir to a damn daughter of a Viscount." Lord Alexander Charles states.

"This is because you refused to accept my Duchess because she was not a damn Puritan and I am not one either, I am Proud Celtic Pagan like my great-great-grandfather."

"Lord Ferdinand Habsburg could accept it but you couldn't believe in the same Jewish God." Lord Alexander Charles tells his mother,

"I have written to my worthless uncle and told him to send the Gordon coach to come and take you back to the Viscountcy of Gordon." Lord Alexander Charles states.

"I am your mother, Lord Alexander Charles." Lady Catherine tells her son.

"You were my mother. I don't know what kind of mother you were as I rarely saw you." Lord Alexander Charles tells his mother.

"I don't want my children around you, Madame. I don't want your poison around my children." Lord Alexander Charles tells his mother.

"I promise you won't see your grandchildren, from my sister or me." Lord Alexander Charles states.

Lord Alexander Charles, Duke of Lennox Territory exiles and banishes his mother from The Dukedom of Lennox Territory.

Lord Alexander Charles Stuart doesn't tell his mother that Lady Josephine and he are expecting their first child together in July of 2282, but he does tell his first cousin, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk who is paternal cousin as his mother and Lord Alexander Charles Stuart were sister and brother and they share the same terrible grandfather, Lord Francis Edward Stuart.