Chapter 22: Glimpse of past

Start from the beginning

Tara: hmm...

Armaan: then can we go downstairs everyone is waiting for us...

Tara: hmm... (breaking the hug)

Tara freshen up and they move towards downstairs...

On the other hand, leaving Tara and Armaan everyone comes out of the room...

They are busy in their own thought and then girls decide to order dinner as after Tara wakes up, she will need that...

But all the time Karan had smile on his face thinking something... seeing this everyone has same question as why he is smiling like this...

They all move towards living room and take their sit...

Abhimanyu: why are smiling like this Karan?

Karan: you won't believe if I say Armaan is the only person who can control Tara...

Abhira: means? (getting confused)

Mahira: he means that whenever this happened before at that time Karan bhai had to inject her as she was not control by anyone...

Abhira: oh...

Akshita: but what happened to Bhabhi ma suddenly...

Karan: when she was child, she got close in storeroom from that time she had claustrophobia...

Akshita: oh... but she was murmuring something like please leave me...

Aadhya: when we were in collage, something happened to her, but we don't know clearly as me and Mahira were not there at that time... we try many times, but she did not say anything...

Abhira: it's okay, from now on we become big group, so we are here to support her...

Everyone node as yes as they don't want their Bhabhi to sad thinking about the past...

Akshita: I think when Bhabhi maa come we will not talk about all this thing... and make place cheerful...

Mahira: guys, Akshita is right, so leave that talk we have to order food it's already dinner time...

Abir: yeah, I am so hungry...

Then they heard foot step and see that Armaan and Tara come downstairs and Tara is looking normal now...

Tara also looks at them and her eyes went on Karan...

Tara: when did you come bhai...

Karan: some time before...

Abir: when will our dinner come yarr, I am so hungry...

Abhimanyu: such a bhukkad... (rolling his eyes)

Abir: don't use your bad eyes on my food Bro...

As they are talking and someone ring the doorbell and Tara and Armaan still stand so Tara went to open the door... and take the parcel...

Tara: don't worry Abir your dinner is here, so you can eat as much as you want...

Abir: you are the only one who loves me Bhabhi maa... (wiping his non-existent tears)

Others are only can roll their eyes in his over dramatic act... they all had their dinner and now they are about to depart from there...

Tara: mmm guys, I want to say something...

Everyone gestures her to continue...

Tara: I am sorry, because of me your day got ruin so once again sorry...

Raghav: Bhabhi, don't be sorry, the most important thing is that you are fine, so don't think about today...

Then everyone assures her and then they all come out and lock the penthouse and they all move towards parking...

The last one was Tara and Armaan, so Armaan holds her hand and they move... they were having silent conversation... they don't know how this is happening, but they are happy that they find each other...

Karan knows that Tara wants some time with Armaan...

Karan: I have some work in hospital, so I have to go guys...

Armaan: I will drop her, don't worry...

Karan: okay then bye guys...

Like this everyone bid bye to each other and they all depart towards their home...

Armaan also drops Tara and he too went towards Rajmahal...

What happened with Tara in Past?

What will happened next when everything come again?

Read this story to know more...

------------------------------------------------------------

Keep reading and stay healthy and happy...