" Forty-five."

Joel Whitfield leans on the couch and smiles.

" Forty-five??"

" Yes and it's jewellery we're talking about. You can't buy fake minerals to get the jewelleries done. You need natural ones. We will need to go down to some African countries since they have more of such resources and the cost will definitely be high. So Joel Whitfield, think about it carefully. I don't want to run a loss and I don't think you want too. Do you?"

" Nope."

" Good. Instead of Australia, why don't you try  China. They are already dealing with extraction of minerals recently. And they are natural from Africa. So that we can get the minerals at a cool price and not go down to Africa."

" Interesting."
" Exactly. So what do you say?"
" I like the idea."

At the end of the meeting, he signs the documents.

" I'm glad I have you on this Mr.Maclin."
" I'm more grateful Mr. Whitfield."

USA

She resume classes after staying home for three weeks. She keeps running to classes  and bumping into people.

Olivares Home

Lupita walks in to check on her. Her table is full of papers and her bed full of notes. Lupita goes through the notes on her bed.

" I can tell you have alot to catch up. How are you feeling? You look pale."

" I'm fine."
" Are you sure??"

" Just stop touching my books!! I said I'm fine!! Leave!"

Lupita quietly walks out. She locks herself up in her bathroom. Mia walks in with her food.

" Rashell! Rashell!"
" What's it Mia?!"

" I brought your food!"
" You can leave!"

Looking at herself in the mirror, she cuts her elbow length hair to her shoulders and showers. In the shower cubicle under the water, she cries her heart out.

After, she straightens her hair and eats. She thinks of hacking to find Tyron but she finds it hard to concentrate. She finishes her assignments and sleeps. The next day she arrives on time and can't pay attention in class. From school, she visits Doctor Katherine.

Hospital

" Rashell what have you been up to?"
" Learning."

" Are you sure? Whats wrong with you? talk to me."

" Huh..I'm depressed..
I've been taking antidepressants."

" What???!! Do you want your baby to die?! Why are you doing this to yourself??"

" I'm in so much pain Katherine. Everyone thinks I look pale. Infact they think I need a psychiatrist especially after I cut my hair short." 

She says with tears flowing down her cheeks.

Doctor Katherine hugs her.

" How long have you been taking the pills?"
" A week now."

" A week?! Gosh!"

" Your current situation, you're not suppose to take drugs unless it's a crucial thing. Take this drug once every two days for a week. It will make you  drowsy. Make sure not to abuse it else, you and your baby will die."

" Sure."

" Good. Now, who is the father of your baby and have you told him about it?"

" No. He doesn't know and I don't want to talk about him."

" You're scared your parents will reject him because he's poor??"

" Not that. He's the son of a billionaire."

" Then what's stopping you? Is he denying the pregnancy??"

" Not that."
" Then what??"

" I can't find him!! He's probably not in the country! I've searched and I'm still searching but nothing!! I still can't find him Katherine!!!" She cries.

Doctor Katherine feels bad for Rashell and comforts her. Rashell is going through alot. Shockingly, she has loss weight and becoming skinny. She used to be sixty kg but now, she's fifty kg.

" I'm giving you from today to the following month, make sure you don't take any pills apart from what I've given you and don't try abusing it. Take the needed rest and eat properly. Lastly, from the  ultrasound scan, your pregnancy is at stake. Don't forget what I've told you. If you follow my instructions, I'll keep my mouth shut and your baby will live. If you don't, I'll have to inform your parents."

Rashell bows her head and sighs deeply.

" Thank you Doctor Katherine."

" Anytime. Do it for your baby."

" I will."

Two weeks later, Rashell gets back to shape. She eats properly, takes good rest and engages with her siblings. She also exercises once in a while and eats well