Forced Evolution.... Shin Mitchell - Chapter 1: Yeva

..... Pain

What was left of Mitchell was crawling, he didn't know where, he didn't have the ability to see, however his senses of touch began to grow, he felt the icy foot on which he found himself, it was painful, the cold of the area colliding with the charged cells trying to drain his energy, however beyond the cold he felt a something in the distance that was less painful, hitting the upper part of his body, he slowly moved without knowing where he was going.

Yeva was with her companions, listening boredly to Khan's words, although she and Nori owe him and his group their help to get out of that situation, Yeva felt that she didn't fit in there, I mean she was a guinea pig for an interstellar company testing an attempt to control a digital entity as opposed to these more standard drones.

She rolled her eyes to look to the side, Nori was there, the core explosion damaged her CPU enough for her to forget some details of her life, however it was certain that her memories would return, luckily that also made her ability of using the Solver were nearly Non-existent, so she wouldn't have to worry about fitting for a while and unlike her who needs to take care of herself a bit from the sunlight through big hats and clothes while Nori can go casual.

For her part, she didn't know what to do. Her rational side told her that it would be better to forget everything but a part of her also feared what could happen now, the entire planet was cleaned, there is no organic life left for 3 months, so they had the opportunity to create their own civilization, currently The drones were on their way to the mall to get more things to improve their new homes since they had taken over the old JCJenson employees' dormitories.

Some Drones were happy to finally have their own elections although some believed that JCJenson would eventually return and they would be punished.

Yeva had to agree, not because the drones are free but because of what happened with the Solver, that's why she has a plan to find a way to find any scanning equipment powerful enough to be able to map the space near the planet in case something approaches to prepare for human movements. She also wondered what happened to Alice and the others, she didn't see them when she escaped with Nori, well she was more focused on surviving the killer drone reptiles than exploring and looking for the others to play cards.

"Well, we're here party" Khan said excitedly, as he moved through the shopping center with a shopping cart that he found lying on the floor. Yeva decided to look for something for herself, a couple of clothes, maybe some books, she walked to the clothing store and took a couple of dresses and shoes in her size, which was small for humans but perfect for the Drones, after filling at least a basket of clothes, she walked a little to the Books section, there she saw other drones reading casually, she searched through the titles, there were children's books, adventure books, books on subjects like Spanish or mathematics, among a large etc., she saw one that interested her called "Mistborn", and she started reading it, she liked it and looked for the next parts, apparently it was divided into several sagas and chapters, she managed to find the first saga of four books, she decided to read it later, she had a long time until the Drones finally finish structuring their society, Khan said that some are thinking of putting value on some things, she just hoped that it would not fall into American capitalism, or at least not so quickly, at least she knew that oil and a housing would be possible for everything so it's probably just things like phones or something like that, also nothing that her solver can't replicate.

Speaking of which, she was wondering where it comes from? Are the drones the only ones to have it? Humans created it but it got out of control? Can they have it too? Those were some of her questions.

She arrived at the entrance, Nori and the others had not yet arrived, so she decided to look around only to notice something in the distance in the parking lot, she sharpened her vision and saw it was almost a bloody mass, something strange from what she knows. Most of the creatures evaporated, leaving only their skeletons.