♧6: Its The First Mission

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Y/n and Yuno's group was currently in front of their captain as he assigns the their first mission.

"They had requested to have you guys specifically Yuno to be his Bodyguards to make his way to Heart Kingdom."

"Us? Wouldn't their have been better options? His from the Hapshass
family, if his father is worried then shouldn't he have ordered more people Captain?"

Y/n scoff looking away.

"He probably has an ulterior motive. I know that guy even though I wish to not."

Mimosa nodded at Y/n's words before speaking up.

"If Y/n doesn't like someone then the guy is definitely not up to no good. I also know him and I find him quite arrogant"

Mimosa says this with a smile making Y/n and the others sweatdropped as they all thought the same time.

'At least dont smile as you say that. Its scary.'

{ 《《《《《《 ♧♧♧♧ 》》》》》》}

So now currently they are up in the sky escorting Salim to the Heart Kingdom.

Y/n was staring daggers at him as she flew by her broom in the side. Yuno was on the other side. While Klaus was in front and Mimosa on the back.

"Whats wrong Y/n? We haven't catch up in years yet your staring so intently on me. Do you like me~"

Y/n look at him with a disgusted look making him feel a bit scared before snapping out of it except Y/n had more things to say.

"Stop being delusional Salim. That would be a nightmare if I liked a guy like you"

Salim just laugh at Y/n's words before fixing his hair.

"But we would be perfect together"

"I can think of lots of guys that's better than you weirdo. Even if your a high noble family don't look at me as if we are equal."

"So get you manners straight and call me Lady Y/n"

Salim looks surprised at Y/n's harsh words.

"You hurt my feelings. I don't remember doing anything wrong"

"Sure whatever you say."

Yuno who was eavesdropping was a bit surprised at Y/n's change of personality. She must've really not like Salim at all.

Since she actually reminded Salim that his below her. While with others she doesn't mind being called Y/n at all.