CHAPTER 7

Chase'sPOV

"Hi neighbour," the little girl greeted, and I gulped.
"What..what are you doing here? " I questioned nervously.
"Here," she said and presented the tray mom used in giving out the pancakes last night.
"My mom asked me to return it," she smiled."Oh yea," I mumbled and took the tray from her .
"Alright, I'll get going now," she announced and turned to go but stopped and turned back.
"I've been meaning to tell you this, you're really handsome," she complemented, and I shook my head and forced a smile. "Yea, thanks," I told her.
I hear that every day, I thought and shut the door close.
"Who was that?" I heard dad's voice and turned to see him climbing down the stairs.
"Dad, good morning dad, I didn't see you come home last night," I greeted.
"Yea, and that's because you took orange," Chris cut in.
"Morning uncle," Charlie also greeted.
"Morning super dad," Chris greeted and walked past him, going upstairs.
"Dad,where is mom?" I questioned as I walked closer to him.
"Your mom left early because of an emergency in her workplace," dad replied, and I nodded
and went to the kitchen to drop the tray.
I dropped the tray and came out of the kitchen and went to my room afterwards.

Natalia'sPOV

I got out to the sitting room with my hair dripping wet to see Mona coming in. "Hey Mona, where is mom?" I questioned as she took a seat in one of the couches.
"And why are you giggling like that?"I added.
"Well, I just met a very cute guy. Do you know that guy that came to our house last night? His
very cute. " she giggled and placed her hands on her chest.
I went over to her and pushed her head.
"Hey, why aren't you crushing on your classmates? Why must it be someone so older than you?
You're just 8 years old, and he looks 17 or 18. How on earth could you crush on him?" I
questioned.
"Well, it's none of your business, and is it my fault that his so cute? Anyways, Im gonna be
confessing my feelings to him pretty soon. " she smiled and left the sittingroom.* I stood watching her as she left.
"Hey, you didn't answer my first question. Where is mom?" I half yelled, but she didn't reply. I took the towel wrapped around my hair off and kept it on the couch, then went outside.
I got outside the compound and looked at my left, then my right, then I looked up and my eyes caught someone staring* at me through the window.

Chase'sPOV

I got to my room and went to the window to see if I'll see the blond haired girl.
I kept looking, and soon I saw her step out.
My happiness increased as my eyes landed on her. She was looking so beautiful with her wet
hair. Gosh! What the f**k is wrong with me?
This is not your chase. You won't be like this over a girl, never! But because of her, I took an orange drink. I didn't want her to think badly of me, that's why I couldn't reject the drink.
I just couldn't do it. I didn't want our first meeting to go that way, so I ended up sick.
I sighed and continued staring at her, and soon, her eyes came up to my room. Our eyes met as we stared at each other. I heard the door open behind me, followed by Chris voice.
I quickly looked away and closed the window.
"What are you doing?" He asked coming closer to me." No... nothing, what do you want?" I asked pressing my back on the window.
"Hey, who are you starring at?" He asked still moving closer to me.
"No, noone" I replied not wanting him to find out but he is a suspicious freak.
"Its someone, the look on your face tells" he insisted and made to open the window but I held him back.
He pushed me away and opened the window but couldn't find anyone.
Guess the girl has left.
"Hmm you reacting strange" he mumbled.
"You are the one acting strange.Why are you intruding on my privacy? I'm gonna tell mom on you, " I half yelled and matched to my bed.
He has made me lose sight of her.
Damnit!

Natalia'sPOV

Immediately, I noticed that he looked away and shut the window. I turned and went into the
house back. Hmm his the one Mona is talking about about it. His really handsome.
I couldn't stare at him properly yesterday because it was dark, and I was tired from the days offloading.
But now that I'm looking at him his really cute.
Super super cute. I smiled at my thought and grabbed my towel, headed back for my room.
I think I have a lot of things to prepare for.
Schoolist tomorrow and a new school at that.

Chris'sPOV

A few hours later, mom came back and prepared breakfast.
We finished eating, and she left with dad.
I'm presently in the sitting room with Charlie, whose eyes were fixed on a football match.
Chase was in his room as always. Me? my mind was in another world. I was thinking about the big a*s girl. She's so arrogant but pretty.
I need a new strategy on how to make her mine.
I need to get tight with her, I thought, and an idea suddenly popped into my head.
Wait, she might start attending Top High since she's now leaving here.
If she starts attending the same school as ours, then my plan of getting tight with her could be
accomplished within a week.
No one can refuse my charms-no girl.
The doorbell rang, and I stood up to get the door.
I opened the door to see my buddy.
Hmm, this makes it more fun. I'm gonna need his assistance on this. On how to make her mine.