chapter 3

Chases POV

"Chase, are you okay? You're acting weird, or you are also thinking about her big ass,"he smirked
and licked his lips.
I flinched and got down from the car.
"Of course, not," I yelled in defence.
"Hey, why are you getting worked up? I'm only teasing you, okay?" He said, but I rolled my eyes, sat
him and went into the car.
"Hey,areyouangry?
Hey Chase, I am talking to you. Did you forget I am two years older than you? You should at leastt
have some respect for me."
"Chase!Chase!!" He kept yelling, but I ignored him and plugged in my headphones.
Please let that jerk Chris finish up and let's leave here, I thought with my eyes closed.

Chris'sPOV

I finished with them both and felt exhausted. Gosh. They are headaches.
My bit*h did a second round with me before finally letting me go.
The two-bit*h*s lay down on the bed breathing with their mouths wide open.
You could mistake them for an animal if care is not taken.
I took my boxers and wore them, then picked up my shirt.
"That was awesome, baby. Should I come over tomorrow night for a round or two?" Lily asked
and I shook my head.
I won't be having your p***y again tomorrow, I thought, but I didn't say it out.
"No, my parents will be around tomorrow night, so don'tĺ dare come, expect you wanna go home embarrassed,"
I replied and left the room.
I bombed into Drake, his hands were wrapped around two different girls as they giggled and
followed him.
He stopped immediately when he saw me.
"Yo! I bet you had your full, " he smiled.
"Yea, surely. Do you know where those nut heads are?" I asked him.Yea, they are both waiting outside in your car," hereplied.
One of the girls he was holding has been winking at me, but I'm too tired for it.
May be she'll be the one I'll take tomorrow since I've had my full to day and thank goodness I've
seen her face.
"Alright buddy, see you may be tomorrow or the next," I cooed, and he left one of the girls, and we
both shook hands.
"I'll be coming over to your house tomorrow bro, expect me, yea?" He said.
"Yea."
I left him and went outside to see Charlie on the bonnet with a bottle of vodka. Oh my! My champagne.Gosh, I forgot about it.
I took the drink from him and gulped down large quantity and other before I
handed it over to him.
I don't wanna get drunk because I'm gonna be driving.
I opened the driverside and made it to get in, but Chase pushed me out and got into the driver sit." Hey a*shole, why did you do that for?" I questioned.
"You just drank from that, and beside I don't wanna die after what you did earlier, so I'll be driving."
he replied, and I scoffed.
"Have you perfected your driving skills?Youre the one that is gonna get us killed, Chase,"I
retorted and made to push him away, but he held tightly until the steering.
"I'm not letting go of this"heinsisted.
"Yea, leave him. His gonna die first, yunno," I heard Charlie say and rolled my eye sat him.
"And is that a good thing?" I questioned, getting as it beside Chase.
Charlie followed and got into the back.
Chase ignited the engine, and I continued watching him as here versed and left the building.
He wasn't that fast, nor was he slow, but my mind wasn't at rest one bit as he kept driving.
Minutes later, we got into our street, and he decreased his speed driving so slowly,I bet as nail
could run faste rthan the carright now.
"Hey! Why aren't you driving?Come on, drive faster?" I urged and hit his shoulders
"Ouch!Leave me be," he snarled and continued driving slow until we finally got to our compound, and he drove in.
We all came down from the car, and I felt like slamming his tiny head on the wall, but mom was already outside with her hand sat a kimbo.
"Where are you boys coming from?" She questioned, and immediately Chase went to hug her.
He acts like a baby sometimes, I don't just get him.
He just clocked 18and his still behaving this way.
"Mom," he called, and mom patted his back.
"My baby boy,"mom pouted, and I stood starring at them had both.
"Why is this guy a guy? Why isn't he a girl?He doesn't like girls, mostly on his own, except forced to go out. Arent this the
character's of most girls?" I questioned, and he turned and looked at me.
"I wish I was one so I couldn't be forced to always go out, and I won't be disturbed by girls, d**khead," he retorted.
"What did you just call me, jerk?" I snapped.
"What you just heard?" he replied.
"Will you boys stop, and what are you doing there, Charlie?" Mom cut in, and I turned to look at Charlie, whose attention was buried into his phone.
"Charlie!Charlie!!" Mom yelled more loudly, and he jerked.
"Yes, yes,"he answered.
"Hand over that phone right now,"mom ordered, stretching her hand to him.
"Aw, Aunt, you can't. You can't keep seizing my staff ,I'm f**k*ng twenty"hegroaned.
"The phone," mom insisted again, and he handed his phone to mom.
"You won't be getting this back till tomorrow night," she said strictly and went into the house.
That's it, mom hates been ignored over something like hell.She even broke my computer
because I didn't answer her calls last year, so I learnt my lessons immediately, but Charlie was on his
own doesn't seem to learn a tall.
Mom has even taken one of his favourite shirts when he needs to go out urgently with it months
back, but he doesn't take correction.
And about chase, mom doesn't punish him a tall. Like I said earlier today, his the baby of the
house.

                          Chases POV

I followed mom in immediately, and she left with Charlie's phone. Mom went to the kitchen, and I followed her in.
"Mom,what did you cook?I'm really hungry," I pouted.
She kept Charlies phone on top of the sink and turned to look at me.
"Did you smoke chase?" She asked, and my eyes widened.
How in the world could we forget this?How in the world? I thought.
"Chase?" She called her voice coming out cold.
"Did you smoke?"She questioned again, and I gulped down saliva.
"No...no,"Istuttered.
"Okay, you' ll be going to our new neighbours to hand them these pancakes."
"Remember we do this to our every neighbour."
"So take," she cooed and handed a tray to me.
"Go to them now and extend my greetings. She ordered and left the kitchen.
What? The new neighbour. The blonde haired house? I thought puzzled.