chapter 6

Natalia'sPOV

I took a good look at them and looked away to continue on my way.
Hmm, but I didn't know some occupants of this estate do exercise taking that I haven't seen a
single soul since I started jogging.
I continued and noticed the two guys were staring at me, but I didn't mind them.
Firstly, I get that a lot. It's now part of me.

Charlie'sPOV

"Damn! Didn't she hear us?Or is she tryna prove stubborn?" Chris groaned as soon as the
Blondie jogged pass.
"I don't, no man," I replied and ruffed my hair.
"Come on, cha, I'll follow her," he announced and grabbed his bottle water, running after her.
Geez! Her a*s is something else. How could a young girl like this have such a huge a*s, I wondered as I also grabbed my bottle and followed after them.
I got to where Chris was and stayed glued to his idea she jogged after the Blondie.
"Hey, hey, Nat." Chris kept calling, but she didn't answer him.

Natalia'sPOV

After I jogged past them, I noticed that had jogged after me, and soon, the other one joined.
Huh! Are they perhaps* following me, or are they busy staring at my a* swhich I know is bouncing? I wondered but continued* jogging with one of Nicki minaj songs still playing.
After a while, I became so tired and worn out and then decided to sit on a pavement where flower branches were.
Is at on the pavement and took out my bottle of water, and gulped down a large quantity.
The two guys also stopped and surprisedly, but not to surprising, came to join me on the
pavement.
They sat down beside me, but I didn't wanna stare at their face. I threw my face away and brought out my phone , and looked into it.
I'll start* jogging back. It's time for me to do that, I thought and slid my phone back into my pants
pockets and stood up with* the bottle water, leaving them alone.

Charlie'sPOV

"Sh*t! What the f**k*ng hell was that?" Chris cussed look in greally furious.
"Does she have to ignore me like that? Does she have to pretend not to hear me call me again?"
He growled. "Calm down, Chris, it seems she's listening to music, so she can't hear you call her," I replied to him calmly." Even if she was listening to music charlie, she's not at least blind not to see us."
"She f**k*ng saw us follow and sat with her. Is she trying to prove stubborn? Why am I asking?
She's definitely tryna prove stubborn because her assets are extraordinary, and I promise to
fondle, caress and press* her big a*s and b*o*s, " he said fisting his hand.

Natalia'sPOV

I got home completely exhausted, and I went straight to the fridge and grabbed another bottle of cold drink.
I finished drinking it and went straight into my room to change, and Hmm, I bet I haven't told you much about myself, have I? Well, I dont even need to tell you much.
My mom has been the one taking care of us since dad died in the Army.
Mom says I look just like him.
Mom is actually a doctor, and she's very popular in her trade of work, making her want yall the hospitals that hear of her skills.
The awards and everything mom has been collecting have been the ones taking care of Mona and I. Well, that's all you need to know for now.

Chase'sPOV

I came down from my room to see my and my brother's coming into the house from exercising.
They were both sweating profusely, and Chris had this stupid look on his face.
"How could she do that? How in the world could she's?"He groaned lowly, coming in.
"It's alright, Chris. You're gonna get her, and when you do, please let me also have a taste of her."
"I can't imagine how sweet and soft her a*s will be like," Charlie replied to him as they sat down.
Huh! Which girl are they talking about? I wondered and made to go down and ask, but I
remembered that all those things don't concern me.
Maybe its the neighbour,I thought and went down to them.
I made to ask, but the doorbell rang.
Huh! Who could it be this early? I thought and went for the door.
My eyes widened immediately. I saw who it was.
What??