Heather tightened the grip on her bars of the cage and looked towards Hiccup.

"The world wants peace," Hiccup said, his attention refocused on Drago, "and we have the answer back at Arendelle. Just, let me show you-"

"No!" Drago shot back. "Let me, show you!"

Drago raised his bullhook and swung it in arching circles over his head, screaming all the while. A Bewilderbeast rose up behind him, its body towering over them all.

"Oh no..." Heather whispers, knowing what Drago is going to do.

"No dragon can resist the Alpha's command," Drago said. "So, he who controls the Alpha...controls them all...including the Prince." He pointed his bullhook, right at Hiccup who looks terrified.

"Witness true strength!" Drago said as Hiccup grabbed his ears to try and block out the control. "The strength of will over others."

"Hiccup?!" Heather called, trying to help him snap out of it.

Hiccup fought the control as long as he could when he inevitably stood straight up and Toothless crooned and hid in the corner as Hiccup turned to his brother and then started to take control over all the dragons in his army.

The dragons all stilled all at once all of a sudden, and then, they lifted their heads in unison, their pupils narrowed into slits that were blank, glazed over, and unseeing.

Now there's only Heather to see that things just got a whole lot worse.

-

In the tunnels, Olaf, the Light Furies and Anna are searching for a way out.

"Which lucky tunnel, do we choose?" Olaf asked as glowing lights flew towards them from both tunnels.

A snowball flew around the two of them as did a crystal, voices came from both magical blasts.

"The dam will weaken their lands, so they'll have to turn to me." Olaf and Anna watched as a statue of King Ruenard formed before them.

"Foreverwing, you are nothing more than a monster, I cannot trust you to protect Arendelle." Another statue of Ruenard talking to the Foreverwing who was looking down on him.

Anna raised her torch to the statue of her grandfather and the Night Lights landed on the crystal one.

"Elsa and Hiccup found it, the truth about the past." Anna's face demonstrated understanding and shock.

"What is it?" Olaf asked, he was looking up at the Foreverwing.

"That's my Grandfather, attacking the Northuldra leader, who has no weapon." Anna was beyond words; her grandfather was the one who started the war.

She turned to look at the other statue and saw a smaller version of her grandfather pointing at the Foreverwing.

"The Foreverwing was willing to protect us and Grandfather still thought he was a monster." Anna stood up and sighed. "The dam wasn't a gift of peace, it was a trick to make them vulnerable." She looked at Elsa's statue.

"But, that goes against everything Arrendale stands for," Olaf added, he and the Night Lights were rather confused.

"It does doesn't it? I know how to free the forest, I know what we have to do to set things right." Anna lowered the torch and sat down on a ledge.

"Why do you say that so sadly?" Olaf asked her while walking closer.

"We have to break the dam." Anna told him her voice wavering.

"But that means Arendelle will be flooded," Olaf answered back, he didn't want to see Arrendale go.

"That's why everyone was forced out, to protect them from what has to be done." Anna leant forward, she didn't like the idea either.

"Oh." Olaf and the Night Lights went over to Anna and leant against her, trying to find some comfort.

"I could really use a bright side, Olaf?" Anna asked him, the snowman was trying to think of something.

"A bright side, ah, turtles can breathe through their butts." Olaf says as the Night Lights distorted their faces in disgust. "And, I see a way out." He pointed to a light source and the other looked up at it.

"I knew I could count on you." Anna picked up the torch and walked over to the light source.

Olaf stopped and winced in pain, trying to shake it off and follow Anna.

"Come on guys, Elsa, Heather and Hiccup are probably on their way back right now, we can meet them and...what?" She turned to see snowflakes floating from Olaf and the Night Lights bodies radiating with green fire.

"Olaf?" Anna watched as the Snowman walked up to her and played with his snowflakes.

"What's this?" Olaf asked as he held his hands up to the snowflakes and watched as they were blown away.

"Are you guys okay?" Anna was kneeling down to the dragons and looked at Olaf.

"I'm flurrying." Olaf was confused about what he was doing. "Wait, no, that's not this." He gasped when he knew what was happening. "I'm flurrying away, the magic within me is fading."

Anna began to breathe heavily, that could only mean one thing. The Night Lights soon stoped glowing but felt something is definitely wrong.

"I don't think Elsa and Hiccup are okay." Olaf told Anna as she moved over to him then started to panic. "I think, they may have gone too far." He looked up at Anna with shock.

"No, no," Anna told herself, hoping her sister and friends weren't what she thought they were.

"Anna? I'm sorry. You're gonna have to do this next part on your own. Okay?" Olaf smiled at Anna, hoping she would do the right thing.

"Wait. Come here, I've got you." Anna pulled Olaf into a hug and held him tight and the Night Lights held onto him as well.

"Oh, that's good. Hey, Anna, I just thought of one thing that's permanent." Olaf looked up at Anna who had tears brimming in her eyes.

"What's that?" Anna asks.

"Love." Olaf says as Anna sniffed and she grabbed Olaf's hand.

"Warm hugs?" Anna pulled Olaf in and hugged him, the snowman held onto the embrace.

"I like warms hugs." Olaf added, a smile spreading across his face, Anna sniffed.

Olaf's snowflakes continued to fly away and Anna held onto him tighter, trying to make the moment last longer.

"I love you." Anna told the dying snowman as Olaf closed his eyes.

Olaf's snowflakes flew out of the cave in a long stream and into the night sky, the moonlighting the river of snow up.

Gale twinkled over and blew the snowflakes to a safe place, Bruni watched from a rock.

The Fire Spirit turned on a circle and laid down, he knew what had happened and was saddened by his friend leaving.

Gale flew Olaf to a waterfall and laid the snow out in a pule behind the water, returning him to the water.

A few purple flowers fell out from the snow, revealing that Olaf had summer within him the whole time.

Stormfly saw what had happened and let out a call of mourning, Bruni copied her and Gale circled around the Nadder.