✩Chapter : 5

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

               🎶हो आजा तुझको सवारूं
                  मैं आज तेरी नजरें उतारूं
                   हां, हीरे-मोती हैं क्या?
                मैं तुझपे अपनी ज़िंदगी वारूं

            लाल रंग तेरी मांग में ऐसे सजाया है
           आज से मैने खुद को यूं तेरा बनाया है

                  आज के बाद तू मेरी रहना
                  तू मेरी रहना आज के बाद,
                  आज के बाद तू मेरी रहना
                 तू मेरी रहना आज के बाद🎶

        _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

When Kinjal entered in the pavilion, everything else fadded for Mahir and he was just looking at Kinjal and admiring her

But Kinjal's face was emotionless and she was just looking forward and walking towards the pavilion.

When Kinjal stood in front of Mahir, priest announced for the garland ceremony (varmala), Naina and Avyaan give garland to them and Mahir made Kinjal wear the garland first, they both were looking in each other's eyes, Mahir's eyes were full of emotions whereas Kinjal was just staring into his eyes without any expression on her face but there were tears in her eyes.

When the phera ceremony started Mahir held Kinjal's hand while taking round around the holy fire, she shivered and blinked her eyes.

Soon the pheras ended, priest announced to fill the bride's hairline with vermillion and tie the mangalsutra (nuptial chain) around her neck.

Kinjal was thinking that how she was getting married to that Manav but he ran away from the marriage just because she didn't let him touch her and she ended up marrying his elder brother forcefully by her father without her concern and how her life will be changed after this marriage. How will she survive after this marriage? Will she be able to survive and accept this new life? And what if someone got to know what happened to her in the past? What if Mahir get's to know? Will his family accept her? Will he accept her?

When Mahir filled her hairline with the vermillion she came out of her thoughts and realised that she was crying till the time, more tears left her eyes when Mahir tied the nuptial chain around her neck.

Mahir was looking at her, admiring her while tieing the nuptial chain but she was in her own world and tears were flowing from her eyes, he was feeling bad for her and thinking will she accept him? Can they be a happy couple just like the other ones