Characters ❀

{ •_•}

Mahir Kapoor Suryavanshi, a 29 year old, cold and grumpy but is a loving guy. He has a soft corner for everyone he loves. CEO of the Suryavanshi Empires.

<•~•>

Kinjal Singhania, a 27 year old, cold-hearted girl with a haunted past. She thinks she don't deserve to be loved by anyone neither she can love someone.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Other characters :-

Suryavanshi family :-

1. Leela : great grandmother of Mahir, a Orthodox lady but loves her family.

2. Yashraj Suryavanshi : grandfather of Mahir.

3. Meera Suryavanshi : grandmother of Mahir.

4. Shivangi Kapoor Suryavanshi : mother of Mahir , a kind hearted lady who loves her family and is a retired English Professor.

5. Madhav Suryavanshi : father of Mahir ,who looks like a kind of rude but is very sweet and loves his wife and family.

6. Akhil Suryavanshi : younger brother of madhav and uncle of Mahir and Manav.

7. Varsha Rajput Suryavanshi : wife of Akhil and aunt of Mahir and Manav.

8. Shivina Suryavanshi : (age 22) younger sister of Mahir and Manav.

9. Avyaan Suryawanshi : (age 25) son of Akhil and Varsha.

10. Adhvik Suryavanshi : (age 25) twin of Ayush. Son of Akhil and Varsha.

11. Kunal Singh : A cool and sunshine guy & is Bestfriend of Mahir.

12. Vedant Maheshwari : another bestfriend of Mahir.

-

Singhania family :-

1. Virendra Singhania : father of Kinjal, a rude and cold man but deep down he loves his family.

2. Kalyani Singhania : mother of Kinjal, a sweet lady who loves her family.

3. Kartik Singhania : brother of Kinjal, a grumpy but cool guy who loves his family.

4. Naina Singhania : wife of kartik, a kind hearted lady.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Thanks for reading and giving your time.❤️

Do you liked the characters?

To know more read the story.....🤭
.
.
.
.
.
.

<3💗